Recent content by cyber3d

1. cyber3d

Any tips for pedal connection sequence? Electric ukulele

Does that mean I could use the Return jack (for the end of my fx chain) Which in my case would mean Sustain>Grunge>EHX Return jack>Looper>Amp I have to put the looper in there somewhere (clean signal only). I have not investigated the Return Jack, quite frankly, because my jacks won't fit that...
  2. cyber3d

Oh, the Vidami is not an instrument looper. It loop controls YouTube videos. A foot controller for playback speed, loop sections, forward and backward shuttle. The sustain pedal gives me a lot more control over sustain. It samples and modifies the signal and layers it as it feeds it out...
  3. cyber3d

Thanks for spelling it out for me! Looking at your sequences I can imagine what is affecting what. I definitely have to move the sustain higher in the chain.
  4. cyber3d

Looper, sustain pedal, distortion, and a superego+ multi effects pedal. right now, electric solid body uke > distortion > looper > superego+ > sustain pedal > amp Thanks for the input guys.
  5. cyber3d

Hello from Los Angeles!

I'm in WLA. Hopefully, in-person groups will come back someday soon.
  6. cyber3d

I did a search but could not find any answers. Is there a proper sequence or best sequence to connect your effects pedals? or does it matter?
  7. cyber3d

Which Chord To Pose With?

My vote is E major or F major 7. If you can hold either chord and make it look like a breeze . . . that would be impressisve!
  8. cyber3d

Hard case recommendation for Fanner Uke

Ok, Just received my RISA hardcase for my Fanner. BTW, Brian Fanner says that he is working on a hardcase. I'm interested in what he will offer. It fits pretty good. I think I'm going to add some stiff cusions at the horn (I think that is what it is called) to keep the uke from sliding up. I...
  9. cyber3d

C-string resonates way too much

Your technician is deaf. If you can hear it, if it bothers you, then you should have it fixed. In my case, I put a set of PHd's on my Tiny Tenor which is all mahogany. It is a very touchy uke because of its design and the mahogany. So, IMO, it is very prone to "booming" (what I call over coupled...
  10. cyber3d

C-string resonates way too much

It is ok to swap any particular string with another brand/model of string. I have done that with the C on a couple of ukes. What you are searching for is "balance" between the strings. Some uke bodies resonate to certain frequencies. If you do try one or two new C strings just be sure to keep it...
  11. cyber3d

I just saw your case pics on FB. Do you have a link to buy that case?
  12. cyber3d

Lutherie Questions for Joe Souza (Kanile`a `Ukulele founder/owner)

I've always had that question too. With all of the manufactures in HI too, actually.
  13. cyber3d

Lutherie Questions for Joe Souza (Kanile`a `Ukulele founder/owner)

Will Joe ever introduce materials such as carbon fiber or composites, ever?
  14. cyber3d

very cool. Can't see your pics here (although, I could see them in the UU email). Can't tell which Fanners you have. Which models do you have? and do you feel they are safe with the little room at the top and bottom?