Recent content by Dan Uke

1. Dan Uke

“Nessun Dorma” - Amazing Vocal & Ukulele Performance

My favorite opera piece! Thx for sharing
  2. Dan Uke

Case manufacturers: An open request to consider

https://theukulelesite.com/kamoa-500sv-soprano-flame-maple-spruce-demo-model.html Kamoa used to make a fiberglass that fit perfectly for the Martin sopranos. The best thing about it was it had backpack straps. I sold my Martin 1920s with the Kamoa case awhile ago so don't have pics.
  3. Dan Uke

NUD: Hive Da Tree and Adirondack Spruce tenor

Wow sounds great!
  4. Dan Uke

String recommendations for 19" scale tenor?

I use the XH sets from Uke Logic on Etsy. It's sold by Joel Blechinger and he's the setup guy from the Ukulele Site.
  5. Dan Uke

Trade: Ovation 1997 Collections Edition for a Guilalele or Parlor Guitar 21" - 23"

Trade: Ovation 1997 Collections Edition for a Guilalele or Parlor Guitar 21" - 23" Hello everyone, Just like a few of you, I bought a guitar but it's too long for me. I wanted a hardback so that I don't have to take care of it much and I read that the 1997 Ovation Collector's Series is the...
  6. Dan Uke

1920s Martin Soprano Style 0 Ukulele - Sound Sample

Very impressed how much volume comes out of these little guys. Smaller than a today's soprano but louder than my Kamaka longneck Concert. Nice warm tone of hog.
  7. Dan Uke

2 LFDM for Sale

2 ukes for Sale Sold both ukes. Thank you
  8. Dan Uke

Price Lowered : 2016 Ko'olau CS Tenor Cutaway

Sold...Thank you
  9. Dan Uke

Custom Ko'olau Tenor Ukulele

I was able to find some professional pics from HMS.
  10. Dan Uke

More Pics
  11. Dan Uke

Hello, I don't play uke as much so I am selling a Ko'olau custom, which is very unique in that you don't see too many cutaways and even more rare is the fingerboard is bound which means you don't see the fret ends. I haven't played it much so get one in excellent condition without waiting a...
  12. Dan Uke

WTT : Flea soprano for concert size

I only play tenor except when traveling so I puchased a soprano for convenience. However, I would prefer to play concert size so anyone that has one for trade, let me know. There's a black line below the bridge but it's not a crack just cosmetic. Includes case. Will add cash to make it work...
  13. Dan Uke

Pachebel Canon Piano and Ukulele Duet

My daughter is learning Pachelbel Canon so I decided to accompany her. Thank you for watching.
  14. Dan Uke

Scarborough Fair by Simon and Garfunkel : Instrumental

I've been trying some new stuff these days. Played on a Ko'olau Tenor Ukulele. Inspired by Kimo Hussey's version
Top Bottom