DAPuke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are welcome. You really are very talented and I enjoy your work. I look forward to entertainers of your quality posting your stuff. I thank you for sharing your talent! You are "high quality" and an inspiration. I would love to be able to do what you do with the confidence you have. I'll keep working at it and eventually post something worth watching. :)
    Don
    You are always so kind and supportive of my videos - thank you so much for taking the time to check them out and respond! :) Hope you're enjoying your California winter weather ;)
    Hey there. Thanks for your message! Yes, I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I don't have any current plans to get out to Oakland but it's great to know you're there! I would like to to do more traveling. It's great to know fellow ukulele players to possibly meet up with. :)
    R
    Hey Don,,
    Great to hear back from you. I am all up for playing. My house is available anytime, or I could come over your way. Perhaps, depending on your schedule I could come your way to play after work some evening. I work in Hayward. I think you said you live in Oakland so I would be half way there. What might be good for you?

I haven't been playing as much as I would like lately. Just flipping through my songs and playing stuff in my binder of music. I was playing some Billy Joel last night which was fun. I went to the Ukulele Club of Santa Cruz meeting this month with my friend Jeff. He has a blog called "Humble Uker". He is a player from Castro Valley. It was a lot of fun. If you have never been it is worth going sometime.

I have briefly played "Man of Constant Sorrow" before but I would like to learn to really play it. I don't know "The Letter". Let me know what works for you, and we will play some tunes!

Ryan
    R
    Just thought I would stop by and say hello! We should get together and play some music soon! How's things over your way?

Ryan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…