deadpool's latest activity

• deadpool
    I live down the street from the factory, so if no one has a good deal on one, I'll just get one there. But, would like to save some...
  • deadpool
    deadpool reacted to necessaryrooster's post in the thread Increased Shipping Costs with Like Like.
    Interesting; I've never had any issues with USPS. FedEx has been the worst for me as a receiver. I've never shipped with them because of...
  • deadpool
    deadpool reacted to ukulelekarcsi's post in the thread Too Many Instruments with Like Like.
    Playing different musical instruments actually helps - there is a transfer between them, even if one's in the percussion section and the...
  • deadpool
    deadpool reacted to Kenn2018's post in the thread Too Many Instruments with Like Like.
    The thing about the ukulele universe is that there is room for all sizes, designs, sounds and music choices. There is no right or wrong...
  • deadpool
    deadpool replied to the thread Too Many Instruments.
    As the OP I agree with this. I was hoping to get only a few replies as to why I should continue to play ukulele vs mandolin, dobro...
  • deadpool
    deadpool reacted to plunker's post in the thread Too Many Instruments with Like Like.
    I can't believe this thread. I regret I will never get back the time in my life I spent reading it. I hope my life gets to the point...
  • deadpool
    deadpool reacted to ScooterD35's post in the thread Too Many Instruments with Like Like.
    That’s every bit as absurd as saying that a Dreadnought in DADGAD tuning isn’t really a guitar, and that the Spanish style, gut string...
  • deadpool
    deadpool reacted to donboody's post in the thread Too Many Instruments with Like Like.
    Also, an overwhelming majority of UU members that responded to this poll would likely be surprised to find they are actually guitar...
  • deadpool
    So, are you proposing I buy yours or you want to buy mine? At this point mine is not on the market. It is a Kensington. Value...
  • deadpool
    Thanks so much for all the replies. At this time, I don't plan on any kind of liquidation plan (sorry Mike and Besely). I enjoy...
  • deadpool
    deadpool reacted to Joyful Uke's post in the thread Too Many Instruments with Like Like.
    IMO, the only instruments that should fall into your "keep playing it" collection are the ones that you enjoy playing. It sounds like...
  • deadpool
    deadpool reacted to Arik's post in the thread Too Many Instruments with Like Like.
    That is a nice spread of instruments. I agree with Kernaltime if any of them don't bring you joy, then maybe its time to part ways...
  • deadpool
    deadpool reacted to TaoCat's post in the thread Too Many Instruments with Like Like.
    I've found that the uke is the easiest to play with hand injuries and arthritis. I love my mandolin, banjo and guitar, but it's...
  • deadpool
    I forgot to mention that I am compiling a list of plus/minus for each of those instruments. I will use info provided here to help with...
  • deadpool
    deadpool reacted to ukudancer's post in the thread Too Many Instruments with Like Like.
    It really depends on what music you play. I play the uke, bass and dabble with some keys. I don't find them competing for my...