Recent content by dedindi

1. dedindi

not ukulele, but amazing nightingale song

uploaded two more soundscapes recorded in May and June last year here are sounds captured on a hot summer day featuring grasshoppers, crickets, wind, and birds including a sparrow who flew into our meadow to make a bit of a fuss another May sunset with thrush, nightingale, cuckoo, crickets...
  2. dedindi

i'm sure they have an exclusively gastronomic interest )
  3. dedindi

i uploaded two more soundscapes recorded last spring here is an amazing rap battle between a thrush and a nightingale captured on a sunset morning birds bustle in the including an intense conversation of swallows can be heard around 6:00
  4. dedindi

here is last season's nightingale concert recorded at the end of May on a full moon the night was warm, so the accompaniment of crickets is quite impressive
  5. dedindi

this recording of a nightingale was made on a May night insects and other birds are silent because it was rather cold the reverberation of the woods is clearly audible in the soundscape
  6. dedindi

Why do I have such a helmet? ))
  7. dedindi

i successfully caught a spring thunderstorm this year on the recording, you can hear thunder, rain, wind, crickets, and of course a nightingale who occasionally weaves his song into the soundscape
  8. dedindi

this season, nightingale nests only 10 meters from my recording studio recorded him these nights i can share the record in 24/48 chain: mic pair AKG414 -> Drawmer 1969 -> EQ EAR825 -> Manley Vary mu
Top Bottom