Recent content by DeG

1. DeG

Thomas Creek Brewery Jimi Hendrix Ukulele Campaign

This morning I discovered that the following mission statement is being used by the Thomas Creek Brewery out of South Carolina: So I'm asking all ukulele players to post and/or share Jimi Hendrix ukulele videos on social media using the hashtags #hendrixuke #uwcfreebeer...
  2. DeG

Chattahoochelele 2015

I organized a group of 22 Southeast Ukers to go floating and strumming down the Chattahoochee River in Georgia. We had a great time with our plastic ukuleles. We plan on making this an annual event. Here are some videos: Henehene Kou Aka https://youtu.be/jaXyQYP3d3M Black Water...
  3. DeG

Goodbye Leaves - Seeso Cover

4. DeG

Song Help Request Check my chords? (yet another borshard song)

So, I was looking for chords to this song and found this old thread... I think Citrus was pretty close, but I'm hearing: E = 4442 A =6454 F#m=2120 B= 4322 If [E] love means[A] you, [F#m] Then I'm on [B]board, And if [E]there's no[A] room, I'll be [F#m]with you on the [B]floor, Repeat...
  5. DeG

Old Folks at Home (Suwanee River)

Took the Boy Scout troop down to the Okefenokee Swamp in south Georgia this weekend and I was able to sneak in a quick video...
  6. DeG

Mele Kalikimaka ei nei / Christmas Luau

Merry Christmas UU!
  7. DeG

Boe 2012

A song I wrote a few years ago. Seemed like a good time to dust it off :)
  8. DeG

Doctor Whokulele original song - Rose

9. DeG

Hawaiian Sup'pa Man

I played a gig last time providing "atmosphere" at a Hawaiian BBQ place here in Atlanta. Good time...here is a clip... http://youtu.be/zwHCM6awunY
  10. DeG

UWC Sessions

Good idea! :music:
  11. DeG

UWC 2012, Ukulele World Congress

Define "evening"... Cause you ain't leaving until I'm too drunk to stop you. So, like 7:30 or so...;)
  12. DeG

A Good Place to Be - Original

13. DeG

International Kazoo Day!

Sir Duke on Kazoo! :)
Top Bottom