Recent content by DeVineGuitars

1. DeVineGuitars

A DeVine Ukulele event with Kimo Hussey

Aloha everyone! I've been away for a while busy making sawdust, but I want to share with you about an upcoming event. The DeVine Ukulele Event with Kimo Hussey -will be the first ever of its kind. A Very special, exclusive four 4 day ukulele retreat. Guests will enjoy a first class all...
  2. DeVineGuitars

New DeVine videos and pics

Here are a couple videos and pics facilitated by fellow uker Len. Thanks buds, I owe you a beer.
  3. DeVineGuitars

A few DeVine tenors headed out to UU members.

These are a few ukes I just finished that will find homes with fellow UU members. Hop you like 'em guys!
  4. DeVineGuitars

New Cuban Mahogany DeVine Tenor.

Well, it's not finished yet but it is headed into the spray booth. Heres a few pics and you can see the rest here.
  5. DeVineGuitars

A few new ukes

Ok, last ones.
  6. DeVineGuitars

A few new ukes

And a few more.
  7. DeVineGuitars

A few new ukes

A few new DeVine ukes Just wanted to share a few new ukes I just finished up. Enjoy!
  8. DeVineGuitars

Sisters (a pair of new ukes)

Heres a couple of new ukes getting ready for some lacquer. The first of my new vine inlay. The bridge will probably get some matching inlay too... not sure yet.
  9. DeVineGuitars

Ukuleles sights in Spain and Portugal?

I'm off to see the birthplace of the ukulele, Portugal. I will be headed to Spain and Portugal in May and would love to get some recommendations on music related things to do and see. Luthier towns, Flamenco dancing, ect. We will be flying into Madrid and staying in the southern half of both...
  10. DeVineGuitars

A couple new ukes

Just a couple new ukes that are headed out into the world. You can see more about these ukes on DeVineGuitars.com
  11. DeVineGuitars

Custom rosettes and purfling

Aloha uke builders! I am testing the waters here... I will be making my custom rosettes and purfling available to other builders. This is the first design and there will be more to come. Let me know what you think. Price will be $25 per stick of purfling (takes 2 per top) and $65 per rosette...
  12. DeVineGuitars

Where does the time go?

I have been building like a mad man and realized I haven't been spending much time with my friends at UU. Figured I'd just throw out a big aloha for the holiday season!
  13. DeVineGuitars

Brazilian Rosewood anyone?

Here's a little tenor I just finished. Can't think of anything that makes me happier than Brazilian rosewood and redwood top!!!
  14. DeVineGuitars

New Baritone

Well, here it is. The new Muse baritone. Hope you like. You can see the rest of the pics and some other ukes from this batch on my site
  15. DeVineGuitars

Lattice Bracing

Hahaha. I am usually pretty clean shaving but once a year I let the stach out of it's cage. We have been big supporters of Movember for years! For those that don't know, Movember is where you grow a mustache for the month of November to raise money and awareness for men's health. Here is last...