dinkadink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey heather...its me justin from the jamz....this is my new tag....can't wait for the next jam...u goin to the festival in hayward?
    that art work was steller!!! i mean for real!!! just amazing!! do you have a site where you post your art? can you do other ukuleles? i have a flea that i could use some art.. hit me up!!
    Hi Heather,
    This is Mike. Great time yesterday! Thanks for all your hard work in coordinating, offering the locale and everything else!!!
    hey heather. this is adrian. where and what time is the next jam? i requested the date off so i don't have to fake calling in sick like at the last jam. haha
    Heather -- It's 7:30 my time and I just opened the box. OMG!!!It's fabulous!!!!!!!
    Sukie
    Trouble? Me? I was thinking of visiting all the churches there and lighting candles for those in need of prayer.
    Washington Blvd, near Sliders and Camden Yard. We have to hit up a few places when you come home.
    Went to a Victoria Vox show at the Chop Bookstore. Ever been there? Such a cool place.
    Hi Heather,
    Just spoke with Fred Mui via Skype and he says he is coming to Main Street tonight also. I PMd you earlier today. Hope you can make it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…