Recent content by dirtiestkidever

1. dirtiestkidever

Mellow finger style tabs

I am getting a guitar for the first time in 10 years. I normally play finger picking ukulele songs (herb otha jr, corey, daniel ho) and i want to extend that to learn mellow fingerstyle guitar songs. The song played at minute 17 is a good example of what i am looking for (though maybe slightly...
  2. dirtiestkidever

reputable guitar dealer with setup

After 10 years of playing exclusively ukuleles, I have decided to get a guitar again. I plan to get a Taylor mini GS Koa Plus. Due to the pandemic, i want to purchase online. Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer that will do a good setup prior to shipping? Thanks, Doug
  3. dirtiestkidever

Selling Ono Concert for Charity

Some better pics
  4. dirtiestkidever

Selling Ono Concert for Charity

SOLD. Selling Ono Concert for Charity I am selling this 16
  5. dirtiestkidever

WTB soprano

I miss having a soprano. Anyone got something interesting for sale? I would be interested in the following (and other) brands: myamoe, kiwaya, kinnard, koaloha, various custom builders.
  6. dirtiestkidever

Wanted: Cheap Baritone

Looking for a cheap baritone. Partially for a 🎃 costume. Partially because i want a bari. One with strap buttons installed is a plus. Looking for something in the $100 range. Silvertone, Kala, etc. i am in the north carolina in case some one has one local. Thanks all!
  7. dirtiestkidever

Collings Tenor UT1

Mahogany Tenor UT1 Collings ukulele. Plays great. Sounds incredible. It has been well played. It has one fairly noticeable ding on the top. It has an end pin and a small hole where another one was on the back of the heel. There are no cracks or other major issues. Apparently this used to...
  8. dirtiestkidever

WTB: OXK / KS-1 / or vintage sporano

WTB: OXK / KS-1 / bruko or vintage soprano I have two ukes and keep them upstairs in their cases. But I am looking for a 3rd to fill two roles: 1) The primary role will be to look at. We will display it up on a built in book shelf in our living room. Rather than filling it with useless...
  9. dirtiestkidever

FS: John Daniel Pixie Sopranino

A couple more photos.
  10. dirtiestkidever

More pics Next to Collings tenor With gig bag
  11. dirtiestkidever

Price Drop: John Daniel Pixie Sopranino Tiny, little, all solid wood, hand made pixie sopranino made by John Daniel in Wales. Really well made little ukulele. Fun to play. Surprising sound for such a little ukulele. I am not sure about the woods used. It is a blast to play but just too...
  12. dirtiestkidever

Two ukeleles for sale: Favilla, Barron River

I am moving across the country and don’t want to trust my ukuleles to a moving truck. So I am selling all but two ukuleles. These are both incredible ukuleles. Favilla Baritone Ukulele. It great shape. Plays and sounds exactly like a Favilla should. Deep luscious tone. Has a strap button...
  13. dirtiestkidever

FS:Kinnard Soprano Series 2 Cedar-Walnut w/Koa Binding

Kinnard Soprano Series 2 Cedar-Walnut w/Koa Binding John S. Kinnard Series 2 Soprano Claro Walnut back and sides (Highly figured) Western Red Cedar top Walnut neck (upgrade) Series 3 hardwood binding/mitered purfling in Curly Koa Walnut facelplate 3 ring rosette Rosewood bridge and fingerboard...
  14. dirtiestkidever

Corey playing a Hive

Has anyone tabbed this out? I am working my way through it but it would be much faster with some tabs. I really like this song (and uke) and it seems more 'within reach' than lots of Corey's arrangements. Thanks all. Have a great day.