Recent content by dogstayplay

1. D

Koaloha Crown Bridge Super Concert

BUMP & PRICE DROP! I have decided to sell my Koaloha Crown Bridge Super Concert. This uke has amazing projection and intonation all the way up the neck. I mostly fingerpick so intonation is the most important feature of a uke for me. There are no flaws with this uke- I am selling because I have...
  2. D

Wine Country Uke Fest

So... I have been trying to go to the wine country uke fest web site this past week and it brings me to the Go Daddy site and says the domain is available.... Is this some weird glitch in my computer? Or did they not renew their domain name? Did they change it and I am the last to know? Is it...
  3. D

Kala Travel Uke - Soprano - Lacewood

Hi There, I am selling a Kala soprano Lacewood Travel uke purchased in 2011. I bought it for a friend hoping to lure her in to the ukulele world. That didn't happen and this uke is looking for a good home where it will get played! This is not the basic travel uke - this one has a spruce top and...
  4. D

Big Island Concert Koa Rope series

Hi There, I am selling my Big Island Honu Concert. I have had this uke for two years and it has served me well. It is in excellent condition and has been maintained in a humidified case. I bought the uke used. My major interest is in fingerpicking songs and as I improved I realized this uke had...
  5. D

Ukes in San Diego?

Good Morning! I am headed to San DIego this weekend through next Wednesday for a conference... well, can't resist an opportunity to explore the local uke community. Anything happening??? Any groups I might crash? Any music stores I gotta see? Thanks, ME
  6. D

FREE: Flea Bag

If anyone is interested, I have the standard brown and black Flea bag that came with my soprano flea (pretty sure it fits concert too) available free. Clean, from a non-smoking environment. You pay shipping. Let me know! ME
  7. D

Aldrine... where will you be?

I am thrilled to find out Aldrine will be at the San Diego Uke Fest! Can't help but think that he will have other dates in SoCal and vicinity too. Does anyone know where I can find a calendar for Aldrine? concerts, workshops, etc? I don't want to miss a great opportunity to see one of my...
  8. D

Jake in Ojai

Jake Shimabukuro will be in Ojai, California on October 6th at the Ojai World Music Festival. He is giving a workshop that morning as well. The concert will be at the Libbey Bowl in Ojai - it's a great outdoor venue! Should be a wonderful evening... For ticketswww.ojaiworldmusic.org ( o)---::
  9. D

Jake in Ojai!

Jake Shimabukuro will be in Ojai, California on October 6th at the Ojai World Music Festival. He is giving a workshop that morning as well. The concert will be at the Libbey Bowl in Ojai - it's a great outdoor venue! Should be a wonderful evening... For ticketswww.ojaiworldmusic.org
  10. D

Queen'S Jubilee - Ike Ia Ladana

Hi there! I heard this song on George Winston's album Plains. I have been unsuccessful in finding sheet music or tabs for it at all. I have searched multiple times in different search engines. How strange! If any one can point me in the right direction to find this lovely song I would appreciate...