Recent content by eqt2010

1. E

FS: Brand New Cocobolo Ukulele Tenor #129

Just received it from Kevin couple weeks ago and don't even have a chance to play it. It's brand new. The quality of Cocobolo Ukulele is top notch and the sound is very beautiful. It's very hard to get. It will come with Uke Crazy hard case. Asking Price: SOLD! Pic1 Pic2 Pic3
  2. E

FOR SALE: KoAloha Opio Concert

Bought it from HMS so you know it has perfect setup. Just played it around 5~6 times and total less than 1 hr so basically it's like new. No scratches or dings. Asking for $330 shipped and insured CONUS. Please PM me for more details.
  3. E

FOR SALE: LoPrinzi Tenor Koa Model D

Perfect, like new condition. Lightly played with original case. The action is great and intonation is spot on. Asking $675 shipped and insured CONUS. PM me for more details.
  4. E

FS: Romero Creations Koa Tiny Tenor - almost new.

Reason for selling: Too many ukes and too less time to play. :( This Tiny Tenor is almost brand new. I only played it 2~3 times and total less than 15 min. There is no scratch, no ding, and no sign of play. The setup is great and intonation is spot on. Strung with La Bella Pro Low G. It will...
  5. E

FS: Pono ATD Factory 2nd - almost brand new.

I have too many ukes and too less time to play. Have to let some of them go. This is a Pono ATD factory 2nd with Guardian hard case. Honestly I have no idea why this uke is factory 2nd since I can't find any flow on it. Nice setup and intonation is spot on. There is no scratch, no ding, and no...
  6. E

FS: KoAloha KTM-00 tenor and Gretsch G9120-SM Deluxe solid mahogany tenor

Pretty sad to let these 2 go but I'm too busy now to play ukulele(our 2nd child just arrived). So my loss is your gain. 1. KoAloha KTM-00 tenor: built on May 2010 with bow-tie bridge. Like new condition. No dent/mark/scratch/sign of use. Great action and intonation is spot on. Will come with...
  7. E

FS: Mainland Classic Mahogany Tenor with gig bag

Have to sell it to fund my custom uke. It has great tone and the action/intonation is perfect. Strung with Worth Brown and will come with padded gig bag. There is a dent(no chip or crack) at the side of the uke. You will not see it while playing since it will be at the bottom. Other than that...
  8. E

FS: Lanikai SMP-TCA solid monkeypod tenor cutway w/ pickup

Bought it new but played it for less than 5 times since I played my other ukes more(KoAloha tenor and Pono ATD). Great condition with good action and intonation. Strung with Worth Brown and will come with padded gig bag. There is a very fine hairline surface crack near the pickup. I tried to...
  9. E

New Lanikai SMP-TCA - $199.95 @ebay

Just saw this on ebay. $199.95 shipped and sold by Butler Music. You can get even better deal if you buy it directly from them. Link Here..
  10. E

FS: Lanikai S-T Spruce Top Tenor

Bought this 2 months ago. Got Pono ATD after that and almost didn't touch it since then. It has bright and beautiful sound like most of the Spruce top ukuleles. I would let it go instead of sitting in my closet collecting dust. There is a very small dent on the headstock. Other than that it's...
Top Bottom