Recent content by erivel

1. erivel

500! The Songs of Ukulele Underground

Happy 500th Season everyone! What a milestone!
  2. erivel

Season... ONLY 499! Limited time offer!

Madonna knew what sells...
  3. erivel

William, It Was Really Nothing - The Smiths

Haven’t posted on this part of the forum in a while. Here’s a Smiths song I just recorded with my brother. Enjoy!
  4. erivel

FS: Mya Moe Myrtle Tenor and Baritone

Both ukes are sold, thanks! I am putting up my two Mya Moe ukes for sale. I love them, but I'm playing more acoustic guitar these days and have too many ukes as it is. ***Please note that both the tenor and the baritone have 1.5 inch nut widths. They don't feel that much wider than standard...
  5. erivel

Close 2 Me - Original Song On a Mya Moe Baritone

Hey everyone! Haven't posted in a while. Haven't been playing much these days. I was excited to get to write and record this song this morning. Enjoy! :)
  6. erivel

If You Believe In Me (Original song on a Mya Moe baritone)

Hello everyone, It's been a while since I made a ukulele video. Here's a gospel tune I wrote, played on my new MM baritone #1691. Hope you enjoy! :)
  7. erivel

Looking For A Single Worth Clear Low G String

Hoping someone has an extra Worth clear low G string they don't need. Will gladly pay if you are willing to part with one or can trade you one of my various wound Low G strings. Thanks!
  8. erivel

Who Owns A Pohaku Ukulele? Show us your pics!!

I've owned 4 Pohakus. The only only I still have is my "Olive" Koa tenor. It's a shade under 1.5 inches at the nut and the string spacing is 2 inches wide at the saddle, which is crazy wide. Nice for picking. I don't have a decent picture of it, but here's one of my favorite videos that I've...
  9. erivel

Set of 4 Enclosed Chrome Machine Head Ukulele Tuners

Hopefully someone out there will need these for a project or has a bad tuner that needs to be replaced. Took these off my Lanikai tenor. Nothing wrong with them, I just replaced them with ones that have ebony tuning keys. Most likely made in Asia. Not sure of the tuning ratio. Comes with 4...
  10. erivel

Unexpected NUD: Lanikai CKTU-T TunaUke Curly Koa Tenor

Unexpected NUD: Lanikai CKTU-T Curly Koa TunaUke Tenor So I walked into the Starving Musician in Berkeley to specifically look at a Seagull acoustic guitar. Then I saw this uke on the wall with this crazy looking bridge. Never heard of the TunaUke before. I thought an adjustable saddle on a...
  11. erivel

Sleep Walk (Santo & Johnny Cover)

Posted this over on the Season 136 thread for 50's week. A collab with my brother Cave who is playing the lead on a baritone using a slide. Enjoy!
  12. erivel

A new original song played on my new Mya-Moe

This is a new song I wrote about the hardships of being a dad. It's the first song I've recorded with my new Mya-Moe Myrtle tenor(#1476). The melody came to me in a dream. My wife says it sounds like Adam Sandler's Hanukkah Song...I say Bah, humbug! Hope you enjoy! :)
  13. erivel

NUD Mya-Moe Tenor Classic!!

Sorry this is going to be a short post...just wanted to share my excitement with you! I was at work when the uke was delivered. I didn't get home until after midnight, so I couldn't spend much time with it. Man it is beautiful in person and sounds lovely! Curly Myrtle tenor with a 1.5 inch...
  14. erivel

You Never Give Me Your Money - Beatles Cover

Just wanted to share this video I posted over on Season 114 of the Ukulele. My brother on mandolin. Enjoy!
  15. erivel

Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey - Beatles Cover

Here's a fun Beatles cover done on a Pono MB baritone and a coffee mug. Posted over on Season 112 of the ukulele for this week. Enjoy! :)