Recent content by felip

1. F

Martin S1 Special

Hi folks, recently I found this ukulele on Thomann's http://www.thomann.de/es/martin_guitars_s1_uke_special_edition.htm It is a Martin S1, but instead of costing around 350 bucks, it is 455 euros, which now are around 650 dollars. The only difference I can see is the "Special" in its name...
  2. F

Amélie from Montmartre

Hi friends! Today I've just uploaded my first ukelele video to youtube. It's a quite free adaptation from the movie "Amélie". I hope you like it. I'll accept all kind of constructive critics. PS: There is a little delay between the sound and the image, I don't know why. Sorry for this.
  3. F

Really loud ukes?

Hello! Although of course good tone is extremely important in a ukulele, volume is very important for me. I use to play with friends for fun and I need to be listened over Spanish guitars, lutes and some other local and very loud instruments. I'd like to ask you about which soprano ukes have...
  4. F

Hello from Spain

Hello! I'm new to this forum, so I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Felip, I'm a 26-years-old boy from Spain and I've been reading the forum since a time ago. Finally I managed to register ( we spell ukulele differently here, so I couldn't answer correctly the random question, hahaha)...
Top Bottom