Recent content by Five Ways

1. F

F/S KoAloha KCM-OO In The UK

This instrument is in excellent mint condition, just as it would be if it had arrived to you from S.U.S., it was selected at the time of purchase for playability and tone by Alex at the store from four others. I have to admit I am a Tenor player so reluctantly will let this go, I am not open to...
  2. F

Kanilea KPE-T Tenor UK.

For sale Kanilea KPE purchased from Southern Ukulele Store UK, this uke is in mint as new condition, it plays as you would expect from such a high end instrument, pictures don't do this justice, selling only because I have far to many ukes. Collection only from Cannock Staffordshire area in the...
  3. F

Kanile'a Workshop and Gig feat. Aldrine Guerrero & Joe Souza

Hi Paul although I cannot be there hope all goes well. all the best Steve.
  4. F

N'Ukefest 2014 - Cheshire - all finalised now!

Thanks bazmaz also looking forward to it see you there. Steve.
  5. F

Song Help Request Nickel Creek's This Side tab or sheet music please!

Hi Granger there are lots of Nickel Creek songs on cowboy lyrics.com hope it helps some. Steve.
  6. F

anyone near stoke on trent want to get together

Hi Tony check out goukulelecrazy website I know last year a group was meeting and playing in Stoke, everybody welcome, you might meet some individuals who want to jam with you aside from the group. Hope this helps I am to far away else I would. Steve. There is no cape in Stoke but plenty of...
  7. F

Song Help Request Peter Rowan

He used to come over to the UK many years ago with some fantastic bluegrass bands, his gigs were always brilliant and you could also chat to him afterwards, there is a song book available but his best songs are not in there. just have to keep searching.
  8. F

N'Ukes live in session on BBC Radio

Good stuff bazmaz, found it at about 2 hours 10 minutes, thanks.
  9. F

N'Ukes at the Cat & Fiddle

Hi bazmaz all the best for your live show, I know the cat and fiddle very well from my hiking days, it can be a bit bleak out there so don't get snowed in. Regards Steve.
  10. F

Song Help Request Peter Rowan

Hi has anyone come across any Pete Rowan tabs\songs, I seem to have searched everywhere but only two songs can be found, he wrote lots of songs. Thanks if you can help.
  11. F

Jerusalem help

Hi please can anyone help with a finger style tab for Jerusalem, have searched and searched but no luck. Thank you.
  12. F

Tv uke uk

I noticed this morning that sky are showing two uke films next week, both are on sky arts 1 one is the uke orchestra of GB in Sydney, and the mighty uke film, they are both being shown on Tuesday and then repeated on Saturday. I have seen the mighty uke film before and think its fantastic but...
  13. F

Chief Noda's Prelude for Cello - Help with rough spot?

Very well done I love chief nodas stuff great video, all the best.
  14. F

Guild D25m

Hi all in 1970 my wife bought me a guild D25m acoustic with a guild hard case back then it cost £355 pounds which was a lot of money, a martin was out of our price range, I still have it in good condition and would not sell it. just wondered if anyone else owns one of these beautiful USA built...
  15. F

Martin 2k tenor

Hi all I would like to hear what you think of this model. Had a look on you tube etc. but would value your opinions. Many thanks Steve.
Top Bottom