GalexC's latest activity

• G
    GalexC replied to the thread SS Stewart taropatch.
    i have contacted martin. no response so far. most likely, you are right and i’ll never know who put in the time to make this little gem...
  • G
    GalexC replied to the thread SS Stewart taropatch.
    talked to jake on the phone. no definite. just could be. i haven’t seen one like this anywhere. martin is the only one that comes close...
  • G
    GalexC posted the thread SS Stewart taropatch in Uke Talk.
    well as time rolls along i still haven't figured out who made my ss stewart Taropatch. lots of "who didn't" make it but i just can't...
  • G
    congratulations on finding out all the information which will help you move forward. wish i was as fortunate with my SS Stewart...
    • C40C3CB1-20BB-4B41-85AF-85E5ACF794D3.jpeg
  • G
    GalexC replied to the thread Stumped.
    Thanks for your reply. I did have an email from Jake a while back. Sort of still at a point of no definitive answer. Could be, might be...
  • G
    GalexC reacted to Bill1's post in the thread Stumped with Like Like.
    This is an opinion. Contact someone like Jake wildwood to discuss this issue. He has restored many instruments which are similar to...
  • G
    I think the original martins were called taropatches that is where I got the name from I have always tuned my taropatches Gg Cc ee aa...
  • G
  • G
  • G
    • 8DB303BE-1867-4A65-BECE-A2642FD0BD48.jpeg
    • A953533D-A1CB-4596-B9B9-E5917ABB69A6.jpeg
  • G
    The Stewart taropatch also has a tapered headstock
  • G
    I have a SS STEWART TAROPATCH. I’m sure you must have seen my posts looking for info. It would be nice to see a similar taropatch. Who...
    • F6DAFD70-3B9B-4C36-B620-FAC1BF8A8502.jpeg
    • 1CF511E5-4B44-4D1F-A55F-53443D490EF5.jpeg
    • A97F8BB3-F038-4905-BDBC-A67482C2469E.jpeg