Recent content by Garydavkra

1. Garydavkra

Love

This is an original song. I hope you like it. There are a lot of mistakes but, who cares, I was having fun! :) I should mention that I did the animation using a software package called Poser.
  2. Garydavkra

Coming Home

This is an original song that I just finished and recorded. It's about coming home.
  3. Garydavkra

February Showcase Challenge

Last months challenge was fun so, I thought a February Showcase Challenge would be fun. This one is a little different. This month’s challenge is to come up with a song with mention of a color or colors. It can be any color, red, blue, yellow, green, etc. The color can be in the title or the...
  4. Garydavkra

I Can't Wait

Here is an original I did about work for the 47th season. I was very cold out that day so, recording a song was the perfect thing to do.
  5. Garydavkra

I Can't Wait

I posted this on the 47th Season. It's an original song about working.
  6. Garydavkra

January Showcase Challenge

This challenge is about being creative and showcasing your best abilities. The challenge is approximately three weeks long and ending on the 26th of January at 24:00 UTC. Guidelines The song can be an original or any song of your choosing. It must be new and not performed or written...
  7. Garydavkra

What music toys did you get for Christmas?

I got a new microphone and stand. I'm sure some of you received new ukuleles as well as other music related items. Tell us what you got!
  8. Garydavkra

New ukulele day!

I just received my new uke. It's a Pono Mahogany tenor that I ordered from Hawaii Music Supply. I had it strung with a low G. All I can say is wow! The tone is so deep and warm just the way I like it and the craftsmanship is second to none. I know everyone pretty much says the same thing...
  9. Garydavkra

Lil' Rev House Concert in Illinois - Sept 28th

I went to a Lil' Rev house concert in Fort Collins, CO a couple of months ago. It was great!
  10. Garydavkra

Another new baritone.

Well, the first baritone that I ordered didn't work out. It had some issues so I sent it back. That happens. I won't go into what they were. So, I decided to go with my original plan and ordered a Pono acacia baritone. It came this morning. I ran home from work to put it inside the house...
  11. Garydavkra

Are baritones picking up in popularity?

I decided to jump into ukuleles just over a month ago. I did a lot of research but, it finally came down to what was available locally. I didn't want to buy anything that I couldn't play first. Well, there wasn't much choice so I ended up with a Fender Nohea tenor which I like. So, I...
  12. Garydavkra

Uke clubs/groups near Newbury, Berkshire, UK?

I can't believe that I found a thread that mentions my hometown and in connection with ukuleles! I was born in Newbury but, I live in the U.S. in the state of Wyoming, of all places. I wish I could be there to join your group since Cheyenne is not a very cultural place. I have to go 40 miles...
  13. Garydavkra

Hello from Wyoming!

I just bought my first ukulele about a month ago. I'm having a blast with it and I'm glad to find this forum and other ukulele players.:D
Top Bottom