Gerald_G's latest activity

• G
    Gerald_G reacted to badhabits's post in the thread plastic ukes? with Like Like.
    Outdoor if soprano or tenor and if willing to pay. Enya if looking for concert and a less expensive option. Avoid the waterman.
  • G
    Gerald_G reacted to bilbo56's post in the thread plastic ukes? with Like Like.
    Check out Got a Uke's review of the Enya Nova U Pro Tenor.
  • G
    Gerald_G reacted to john bange's post in the thread plastic ukes? with Like Like.
    the clear Outdoor tenor is great. You might want to add side dots to the neck but it's simple. 3/32 black side dot rods from Stewmac...
  • G
    Gerald_G reacted to Spicysteve's post in the thread plastic ukes? with Like Like.
    I will second the vote on the Rising U. I have had both a Tenor and Soprano Outdoor ukulele. IMHO the Donner sounds less plasticity. If...
  • G
    Gerald_G replied to the thread plastic ukes?.
    Thanks for the replies, I've passed this along.
  • G
    Gerald_G reacted to nvtenor's post in the thread plastic ukes? with Like Like.
    I will second the Outdoor uke. I have a tenor and it’s pretty indestructible. Sounds pretty good for plastic. I would avoid the clear...
  • G
    Gerald_G reacted to WebParrot (s2)'s post in the thread plastic ukes? with Like Like.
    Donner RISING U. Check out the review by Baz. My only disagreement has to do with the strings. Mine have none of the floppiness that...
  • G
    Gerald_G reacted to man0a's post in the thread plastic ukes? with Like Like.
    Outdoor Ukulele or Enya Nova
  • G
    Gerald_G posted the thread plastic ukes? in Uke Talk.
    My sister is looking into a plastic uke. Specifically she wants it for canoe trips, so the odds of a dunking are indeed possible. I have...