gioconbrio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the compliment! I usually feel that my drawing skills are a waste of an expensive art school education, but drawing silly little things is so FUN! *grin* I would love love love to collab. For me, with almost any sort of creative endeavour I have the most fun when it's a collaborative thing. I've never really done collab music (unless you could singing in chiors?) at least not over the internet. Sounds grand. :)

I'v never used/tried Final Cut Pro. I'm not an editor or an animator...I'd never tried it before. Do you enjoy editing? It would be nice to know someone who could take my silly things and make them actually watch-able...
    Hi! Wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your 'Moon' video. I'm curious: what programme did you use for the animation? I feel the need to record that song, but I'd only be good at singing it, my uke-ing...well, I'm nowhere NEAR where you are! We should team up, I guess :p.
    Man dude I have watched all your you tube stuff and you are one of the reasons I started playing. I really loved "Fear of the Dark" and those kids you taught to play " Sweet Child of Mine." Glad you found this sight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…