Gmoney
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The wheels on the UPS truck go round and round...and the Mya-Moe is nearly at your house! What a happy day that will be! Have mucho fun with it.
    Ginny
    Hi, Gm---

I know you're dying to get your mya moe. How are you feeling about your Donaldson now that you've had time to get to know it?
    Ginny
    Gmoney, I just joined this site today and noticed you were from Al. My wife and I moved to Pigeon Forge, Tn. from B'ham. in 1976 to start a music business. Retired and sold the business in 2006. Where are you?
    ukers for christ! awesome. we should put a video or something together sometime! =D but where is your youtube account at? i couldnt find it. still figuring this site out
    Glenn, I am just getting into tea. I'mnot sure what I want or like. I do the normal green and chai and earl grey stuff. I want something that is nice to drink for a relaxing evening.
    I've seen your posts and know that you've had Mainland Mahogany & Cedar Tenors as well as the Pineapple longneck concert. If you had to pick just one, which would it be and why. My first uke is an Ohana PK-25G. I've been playing my dad's mele tenor and I think I like the neck size, so trying to narrow it down. Leaning towards cedar but don't want to regret not getting the pineapple.... any thoughts?
    yeah - couldn't resist! I wanted a long neck soprano & the price was right. The curly koa is pretty sweet & I knew that it had some intonation problems - it may have gotten some finish cracks like your Anole - and actually, I think it is really the nut needs changing - but... I bought that one & a vintage Martin 0 so I almost have my "stable" for now - until I see a good deal on a Pineapple Sunday!

Man, I'm LOVING the KoAloha Super Concert though!
    Buhahahaha!! You bought the G-String from Chris?
    I hope you like the G-string. Chris is great to work with though. I've bought from him and he has bought from me:)
    Hey Gmoney, I live in Panama City, actually east of PC on east bay, kind of far out but ON the bay across from Tyndall AF base. Its beautiful, but a little lonely sometimes. At least I have my ukes to keep me company. Been wanting a bari and just bought a 63 Gibson off ebay. used to have a tenor, it was awesome, but for some strange reason I sold it also have a vintage gibson guitar, looks like crap, but sounds & plays great. just picked it back up the other day, man those necks are fat after playing a uke! can't wait for the bari.
    cheers,
    Andy
    They are Freemont Blacklines - I think that I added a set of Worth Browns in the zipper pouch too. It does have a sweet sound doesn't it. I'm hoping to sell my other one - the Mainland, but it looks like the KoAloha that I bought to replace these two ukes might be lost by UPS!!!

I'll own another Mele pineapple one day - they are pretty sweet indeed.
    Hi. I bought your Mele uke. Wondering what kind of strings those are on. Happen to remember? Real neat, warm sound, light action...... Thanks, Bill D.
    Hey Glenn... I had to create an account again on UU... guess it's been so long since I signed on... great to see you on here... the Koaloha is all packed up and ready... alohas!!

Dennis
    would you be so kind as to PM me your Phone number Glen? I have a trade proposal I'd like you to think about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…