Hankthetank
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Birthday Greetings....May you have a wonderful day with family and friends close to your heart....treat yourself a new birthday ukulele Happy Strummings...
    Yo, Hank the Tank. Your videos are fun, and looks like CHUG is a barrel of laughs when you all get together to play. New to ukes as of three or four months ago. Chillin' In Geneva, saw Lil Rev at the Folk Fest on Island Park a couple weeks back. Hope to jam with you someday (you lead, me three chords). Shout out from Fox Valley to you, Hank.
    MORNING!

trying to send a pm and realised i have just missed your birthday,,,,so happy belated birthday henry , or early happy birthday for next year
    Henry. Is wine or beer frowned up for the Xmas chug get together? I was going to bring some beverages along after checking with CHAP to see if it was ok with his assoc.
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday
    Happy birthday to you
    And many more.
    Happy Birthday, Henry! I can't believe we've only know each other a year. I'm so, so glad you're one of my greatest friends. Next year we will definitely have to spend our birthday together! You are just an amazing, fantastic person. :)
    Happy Birthday Hank!! It's hard to believe that another year has gone by here on UU.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…