Hanna2233's latest activity

• Hanna2233
    Hanna2233 replied to the thread Arthritis and Strings...
    My cousin also has arthritis, but he wants to learn the guitar. I know he suffers from pain. Maybe nylon strings will work for him. Good...
  • Hanna2233
    The company I work for is looking to have all employees back in the office within the next month or so. It's still not clear if there...
  • Hanna2233
    Hanna2233 replied to the thread Big Bang Theory.
    I don't know how I missed this thread. The Big Bang Theory is the best tv series for me. For so many years I was waiting for new...
  • Hanna2233
    Hanna2233 posted the thread Insomnia in General Discussion.
    I'm currently suffering from insomnia. I thought I'd feel much better after having a rest during the holidays, but it is still here. I...
  • Hanna2233
    Hanna2233 replied to the thread The Walking Dead.
    Yeah, people have been watching this TV series for about 11 years, and it hasn't finished. I watched it with breaks. The first one was...
  • Hanna2233
    Hanna2233 replied to the thread Dumping Weight.
    I know what it is like to lose weight. I should say, counting calories really helps. And of course, diet and exercise.
  • Hanna2233
    A lot of people just don't know what to do after recovering from Covid. Of course, it's imperative to get vaccinated and continue to...
  • Hanna2233
    Hanna2233 reacted to rainbow21's post in the thread Covid-19: what was it like for you? with Like Like.
    So glad that it sounds as if they were mild cases and that all have fully recovered. My wife's cousin after a year still is on...
  • Hanna2233
    Hanna2233 reacted to donboody's post in the thread Covid-19: what was it like for you? with Like Like.
    I got covid a few weeks ago. So did my wife and daughter. Wife and I are both vaccinated. Daughter is 4, so cannot be. Each of us got...
  • Hanna2233
    I'm surprised that nobody answered here. My sister purchased a custom-made Uke from Mils Music last year and she loves it. This is her...
  • Hanna2233
    Hanna2233 replied to the thread Covid Booster.
    I haven't got a Covid booster yet. I need to wait longer. As the first two shots were Pfizer, I'm thinking about choosing a Pfizer...
  • Hanna2233
    Hanna2233 replied to the thread Netflix.
    Lucifer is great! It got me hooked almost at once! Oh, and thanks for the recommendations!