Recent content by Ikeepthepeace

1. I

Anyone got a Koaloha 25th Anniversary Silver Tenor? What is your review

Aloha, Hey UU so I just purchased a Koaloha 25th anniversary tenor number 0123 and It hasn't come yet. To curb my itch I would love to hear what you fellow owners of these new 25th anniversary ukuleles think of their sound in comparison to others you have owned? Do they sound any better than a...
  2. I

WTB Pono taropatch ukulele

Aloha, Wondering if any of you have a Pono taropatch ukulele that you would willing to part with? If you do shoot me a message Mahalo
  3. I

ISO: Kamaka 100th anniversary ukulele

Aloha, Howzit going everyone hope all are safe during this crazy time. Anyway I am searching for a Kamaka 100th anniversary ukulele. Prefered tenor but would be interested in any size. Please LMK if you have one and would be willing to part with it. Much Mahalos
  4. I

WTB Pono taropatch 8 string ukulele

Aloha, I recently saw pono had a made a taropatch 8 string ukulele and I wss wondering if anyone would be will to part with theirs. If you will or know someone who has one and would sell please shoot me a PM Mahalo
  5. I

WTB Ohana Ck-28 5 string concerr

Aloha, I am searching for someone who would part with their Ohana ck-28 5 string concert ukulele. Been looking for one of these from a retailer but have been unable to do so. So let me know if you got one you'd sell to me thanks!
  6. I

WTB Kanilea 8 string

Aloha I am looking for a Kanilea 8 string ukulele. If anyone has one they are willing to part with please send me a PM. Mahalo
  7. I

ISO 6 or 8 string ukulele

Just shopping around for a 6 string or 8 string tenor or concert ukulele. Koa would be nice but any are considered. Im looking to spend sub $900 for one. Send me some option mahalo nui loa
  8. I

Strap buttons on a Koaloha Crown Bridge?

Aloha UU, I recently received a 2007 Koaloha Crown Bridge Tenor Ukulele, with a one piece top and back in unplayed condition. And I was wondering if you think it would be wise to install strap buttons? I am mainly concerned with devaluing its collectability, and resale value. I personally love...
  9. I

WTB Baritone Ukuele

Aloha, How is everyone doing UU? Im in the market for a baritone ukulele, send some PMs my way! Looking for just about any wood, will be my first baritone after years of playing tenors Im ready to try something new!!
  10. I

WTB any vintage Kamaka for. Christmas

Aloha, Wanting to buy any vintage kamaka for a Christmas present, gold label with nice curls is preferred, but all will be considered. Whichever uke I buy will be headed back to hawaii and will.be well taken care of. I am have had many a uke as the majority of us UU users. and I this will be an...
  11. I

WTB any vintage Kamaka for. Christmas

Aloha, Wanting to buy any vintage kamaka for a Christmas present, gold label with nice curls is preferred, but all will be considered. Whichever uke I buy will be headed back to hawaii and will.be well taken care of. I am have had many a uke as the majority of us UU users. and I this will be an...
  12. I

1950s Kamaka Gold Label soprano

Aloha UU marketplace, Today I have for sale a near perfect condition 50s gold label kamaka soprano. No cracks, no splits, never repaired, only issues I can see are some small finish imperfections that I cant even photograph. These are hard to come by in this good condition. I am firm on $500 +...
  13. I

WTB/ISO Koaloha Tenor Ukulele

Aloha, I am looking for a Koaloha Tenor Ukulele for a decent price. Please PM me with all offers. Mahalo for your time, Mason
  14. I

Koaloha Tenor Solid Koa with pickup

Aloha, For sale today I have a new old stock Koaloha solid Koa Tenor with a brand new pickup. Almost perfect condition uke. Just recently purchased this as new old stock from a local dealer here in Hawaii. Has very nice flame on the back. This is a darker grain Koa very nice and different. But...
  15. I

WTB Koaloha Pineapple Sunday Ukulele

Aloha Fellow UUers, I have been in search of a good condition Koaloha Pineapple Sunday Ukulele for a good price, if you or know anyone that has one for sale for sub $900 Please LMK I need some help as I have wanted this uke for a long time! Mahalo, Mason
Top Bottom