Recent content by JackR

1. J

Hello from Michigan

Welcome RW from another SE Michigan long time lurker.
  2. J

Thumb Pick Recommendations

Plus 1 on the Black Mountain picks. I use the mediums (grey band) on baritone.
  3. J

WTB: Kala KA-SMHB baritone

Thanks for the reply. Nothing yet, still looking.
  4. J

Baritone Resources?

You can also make use of guitar books and/or tabs. You need to make allowance for the missing 2 bass strings. Many songs and lessons will work. Some that make heavy use of the E and A bass strings on the guitar won't.
  5. J

WTB: Kala KA-SMHB baritone

Very good to excellent. Faux tortoise shell binding preferred. Detroit area. Any leads appreciated. Thanks, Jack
  6. J

Mainland Baritone - Impressions

Fuzzeesock, Looking forward to your thoughts on the Kala. Thanks.
  7. J

Harmonica Help

That would probably require a different harp. The are available in many different keys.
  8. J

Cedar top baritone for fingerstyle?

Looking for a little different sound for blues, folk and 50's rock /country. I have a solid acacia Kala and a solid hog Ohana. Looking to add a little different flavor. Thinking cedar top or ??. What do you like? Thanks in advance - Jack (wishing I had a good uke shop close by).
  9. J

WTB: Kala KA-ABP-CTG

Baritone - prefer cutaway with pickup but will consider without - Very good to excellent condition please. Thanks, Jack
  10. J

Baritone Blues Books??

Looking for suggestions for baritone blues instruction / song books. I am finding little for baritone. Using guitar material mainly. Thanks, Jack