Recent content by jmart161

1. J

Koaloha Scepter Concert

Hello all! Today I am listing my gorgeous and immaculate Sceptre Concert for SALE I recently came back to ukulele about 3-4 months ago. My 'out-of-shape' fingers insisted I was a concert player. After a few weeks of consistent playing, I realized that I needed a tenor as I currently have 3...
  2. J

FS: KoAloha Scepter Concert

Hello all! Today I am listing my gorgeous and immaculate Sceptre Concert for SALE I recently came back to ukulele about 3-4 months ago. My 'out-of-shape' fingers insisted I was a concert player. After a few weeks of consistent playing, I realized that I needed a tenor as I currently have 3...
  3. J

FS: Koaloha Scepter Concert

I realized I didn't include a photo with name and date, as well as the the uke in the case. Here it is:
  4. J

FS: Koaloha Scepter Concert

Hello all! Today I am listing my gorgeous and immaculate Sceptre Concert. I recently came back to ukulele about 2-3 months ago. My 'out-of-shape' fingers insisted I was a concert player. After a few weeks of consistent playing, I realize that I need a tenor as I currently have 3 ukes–all...
  5. J

Koaloha Scepter Concert

Hello all! It seems like this is the type of instrument that doesn't require a review, but after glancing over the "Uke p***" thread, my essay of a post seems to fit better here. First a little about me: I am an intermediate player, I started about 8 years ago with 3-4 year break in between...
  6. J

Hello all!

20 y/o uke player from socal. I played for about 4 years and took a break for a few years and I've been back at it for about a month. My good friend and I have a passion for playing and admiring ukuleles. He stumbled upon this forum and sent it my way! I have learned 4 or 5 songs from UU...
Top Bottom