Recent content by john bange

1. john bange

Mya Moe super-soprano, tenor and 6-string baritone for sale

I don't know of anyone who has figured out a way to close there sale threads...I gave up trying. J
  2. john bange

Mya Moe super-soprano, tenor and 6-string baritone for sale

I'll take the 6 string baritone if you will pay the freight to Seattle. PM sent
  3. john bange

2020 Kanile'a K1st5-19 super tenor 5 string 19" scale

No longer for sale
  4. john bange

MP baritone

just spent a day with my new MP baritone ukulele by Mike Pereira. It is walnut and spruce, though the top looks more like cedar to me. It will knock your socks off with it's volume and tone...big lows and top end sparkle. It is keeping company with some other excellent baritones and gives...
  5. john bange

Oceana sinker redwood/mahogany baritone

I watched this change homes a couple of times over the last 2 years and when it came available again, I jumped. I wondered why it hadn't found a permanent home. Well, it has now! This is as loud a baritone as I've played. The voice is a clear sparkle, typical of mahogany. The finish is top...
  6. john bange

Kamaka tenor ukulele case

no longer available...shipping error in the ad.
  7. john bange

Waverly ukulele pegs with black knobs

mint condition...sold installed and removed same day nickel all screws and bushings included
  8. john bange

Kelali spruce and mahogany baritone w/case

$450 plus free freight...mint condition fully bound body...really nice, clean woodworking and huge sound...1 7/16 nut width make this year in Santa Rosa, Ca. sale to finance something else I think I can't live without...priced to sell comes with a Kanile'a case which is a $150 value by itself...
  9. john bange

Kinnard, Palo Escrito rosewood with a German Black Forest spruce baritone

closing in on a year with my Kinnard baritone. While it sounded great when I first got it, it has opened up even more now and nothing I've ever played can touch it. even thru the pandemic, it gets played daily...outside when weather allowed, under an open sided patio with heaters during the cold...
  10. john bange

trade????Pono MND 30 octave mandolin/8 string tenor guitar for baritone or 19" scale

trade????Pono MND 30 octave mandolin/8 string tenor guitar for baritone or 19" scale for sale as well...$1500 plus $75 frt. Pono is mint. 2 months old. $2100 new includes original case custom bevelled and polished pickguard by Chattanooga luthier...tuned dDgGBBEE right now
  11. john bange

WTB Pono BN-20 or 30 nui baritone

I'd consider a BN-10 as well
  12. john bange

Kelali mahogany baritone

Kevin's ukuleles just get better and better. #168 arrived yesterday and it is impressive. Clear crisp tones with the usual bright trebles that mahogany can produce. The fully bound body is beautiful and very cleanly done...fret work is as good as it gets. They are great value for the money.
  13. john bange

Kanile'a soft case...new

$60 plus $20 frt. easily, the nicest gig bag/soft case I have ever seen. fits a baritone or a Kanile'a super tenor original equipment with a Kanile'a never used...uke came in it and I put it in closet shoulder straps included