Recent content by Johnny Uke

1. Johnny Uke

Song Help Request Any know the tabs for this?

Looking for the tabs for a song called the simple things in life. It's a song from an old Shirley Temple movie called Curly top. Thanks.
  2. Johnny Uke

Your Ukes name?

I just recently created a Instagram account Dedicated to the ukulele, (@crazy_uke if any wants to Follow, leave comment that your from UU For an instant follow back) And noticed when I #ukulele A lot of people name their ukes! Does anyone here have a name for your Uke? What's it's name and how...
  3. Johnny Uke

EV Ukulele songs

Picked up Eddie Vedders Ukulele songs last night and I can't stop Listening to it! Vedders Vocals are amazing as usual, and his Uke playing is Hypnotizing in my opinion! Totally Worth Checking it out if you haven't heard it yet. For those of you that are familiar with it would you by any...
  4. Johnny Uke

Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area!!

Hi everyone. I'm John, 38 years old and proud father of baby Angie who was born on October 8 of this year. She's the reason why I Picked up the ukulele! I love her so much, I want write music and sing to her everyday! So a few weeks ago my wife's cousin's son comes over with his baritone uke and...
Top Bottom