Recent content by JT_Ukes

1. JT_Ukes

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 17!

If you are going to TBUG.. hell even if you are not http://www.tampabayukulele.com/t-shirts.html An Uncle E designed Shirt. we don't ship though... so you'll have to make arrangements with someone there (here) to get your shirt if you order one and are not going to TBUG.. hmmm wonder...
  2. JT_Ukes

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 17!

Fire pit works. Needs more pohos.
  3. JT_Ukes

Tickets now On Sale for Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway Nov 2-4

NOW On Sale! Nov 2-4 http://www.tampabayukulele.com/ Concert and workshops with Julia Nunes Craig Chee Jim D'Ville Sara Maisel Friday Concert with Mike "Uncle Elvis" Hind Amandalynn Tom Hood Steve Boisen Tickets are now on sale for the 4th annual Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway! You can...
  4. JT_Ukes

Tampa Bay Ukulele Society on TV with new Theme Song

Here are 6 members of the Tampa Bay Ukuele Society including UU members Me, Amandalynn (Amanda Boisen) and Bassfiddlesteve (Steve Boisen) , on our local NBC affiliates show Daytime! We arepPlaying our new Theme song "Strumming Our Cares Away" written by Steve Boisen...
  5. JT_Ukes

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 15!

So... This happened. Matt is an awesome guy. So glad he lives close enough to visit and jam in the tiki bar. He came up for the TBUS jam and then came over for a birthday cookout for my father in law. Good time was had by all.
  6. JT_Ukes

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 15!

Steve at the Tiki bar
  7. JT_Ukes

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

A friend enjoying the night with me.
  8. JT_Ukes

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Shea family traditional bunny cake.
  9. JT_Ukes

Make with The Happy!

Too much bad news these days... Lets get some good news vibes flowing.. post at least one bit of good news here and lets see if we can't help it spread... I'll start. We're Celebrating Christmas in our own house this year! not renting anymore!