jtsteam's latest activity

• jtsteam
    jtsteam reacted to pabrizzer's post in the thread Season 511 It's Essential! with Like Like.
    i saw a bumper sticker which read 'If you can read this thank a teacher' i also have to thank the optometrist - the eye surgeon - and...
  • jtsteam
    jtsteam replied to the thread Season 511 It's Essential!.
    I was half expecting someone else to have done this, but since they haven't yet, here is my attempt. This is dedicated to school...
  • jtsteam
    I wanted to do something to celebrate the role of bin collectors. There was a point last winter when we didn't have our bins collected...
  • jtsteam
    Hi Sabine! Thanks for the theme - definitely good to remember the people we take for granted. I wanted to dedicate something to the...
  • jtsteam
    jtsteam replied to the thread SOTU 510 | Friends & Family.
    It's not you, it's youtube... it isn't a new bug, but it seems to be doing this more at the moment, to me at least.
  • jtsteam
    I haven't counted but my impression is the friends are outnumbering family so far, so here's a quick family one. It's a Beatles song...
  • jtsteam
    Anyone remember John Otway? He had a big punk hit in the 1970s in the UK with "Really Free". Its B-side "Beware of the Flowers ('cos I'm...
  • jtsteam
    Hi Arvin! Thanks for hosting! So... what is it that friends do? I gather that one thing they do is stay up late talking and drinking and...
  • jtsteam
    Hello again Del! I've seen this Bob Dylan song come up on the Seasons a couple of times or more over the last year or so, so I think...
  • jtsteam
    I'm sure we've all had the sort of day when we get home and just want to make a very loud noise indeed. Well, I was making that sort of...
  • jtsteam
    Hi Del! Thanks for the wide open theme, and a great cause. This is a song by Frank Black, better known to fans of the Pixies as Black...
  • jtsteam
    I have to be pedantic and say it's "The Big Steamy Thing" because otherwise the anagram doesn't work :). Anyway, fun as always, thanks all!
  • jtsteam
    Season 509 - Water, water everywhere… A nice, simple theme this week, folks - water. Please perform any song with any connection in the...
  • jtsteam
    We've had some Georges Brassens, and we've had some Jake Thackray, so how about a combination? This is "Over To Isobel", a Jake Thackray...
  • jtsteam
    I thought it'd be fun to try singing a song in French, so here's a jolly little song by Charles Trenet. In hindsight, perhaps I should...