kamaka_4_life
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Howz'it,
    Made by a Filipino guy, don't know his name. The guy I talked to said they range from $400.00 and up. Kinda high for an unknown eh. Will keep an eye on them. Anything Kalihi gotta be good, right? Well, maybe not all,hehe................
    Bruddah, you know anything about Kalihi ukulele. Showing up on Craigslist Hawaii. Is it Emil Bader?
    Mahalo,.........................BO......................
    Right on Bruddah, I know where that is. I went to Kalihi Elem. School also when it was brand new..3rd thru 6th grade then to Dole and Farrington. Nice to meet another Kalihi Boy. I have been in California for 45 years but still have Kalihi branded in my heart. Will be in Honolulu this Friday thru Tuesday. Hope to meet up with mmStan if his health allows it. Seen him twice in 5 visits to Honolulu...Take care.............BO.............
    Bruddah, Where in Kalihi are you? I was raised in Kalihi Valley Homes(When it was brand new..1953 or 1954). Now over there is all hemajang! yikes!
    Thanks to Rayan, my account is finally activated YES!!!! Now I can finally meet all u people that I have heard about on the forum :) Thanks Rayan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…