Recent content by Kara Square

1. Kara Square

"Too Depressed for the Ukulele" - New Ukulele Rock Anthem Crowd-Sourced Song & Video

"Too Depressed for the Ukulele" - New Ukulele Rock Anthem Crowd-Sourced Song & Video There are three types of ukuleles in this song... electric uke (Eleuke Peanut), concert ukulele (Oscar Schmidt OU5), and a banjolele (Luna). If you like... It's available for free here!
  2. Kara Square

This Ukulele Song Needs You... To Sing Along!

You are hereby cordially invited to sing on my next single "Too Depressed for the Ukulele." I've always wanted to write an anthem for the ukulele; and while Amanda Palmer (and I'm sure plenty of other wonderful ukers) beat me to it, I think there is definitely room for another! Right? Right...
  3. Kara Square

Original Ukulele Love Song Album with Song Booklet

I'm extremely excited to share that my ukulele love song album, Love Songs for Everyone but Especially Uke, is now available EVERYWHERE! But where oh where is everywhere? Bandcamp (Directly from me!), iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby, Spotify, etc... Love Songs For Everyone But Especially Uke is...
  4. Kara Square

Ukulele Love Song Album Digital Pre-Release with Handmade Valentines

Hello Ukers! I’m excited to share that the digital pre-release for my first solo album, Love Songs For Everyone But Especially Uke, is now available. You can stream the entire thing here. To introduce the songs in a fun way, I’m personally crafting Valentines to accompany the digital...
  5. Kara Square

Halloween Dance Track Written on Ukulele - DJ Death

This song started with a little ukulele riff... I hope you like! Happy Halloween! http://karasquare.bandcamp.com/track/dj-death p.s. If you're into remixing, you can download the vocal and ukulele stems here- http://ccmixter.org/files/mindmapthat/33939 (You can also listen to the remixes...
  6. Kara Square

Original Ukulele Love Song - Start Each Day with Love

Hello! I just released this song today... It's the first single from a ukulele love song album I'm working on called "Love Songs For Everyone But Especially Uke." I hope you dig it!
  7. Kara Square

Hello! -from a Nerd w/ a Passion for Writing Ukulele Love Songs & Creative Commons

Hello! -from a Nerd w/ a Passion for Writing Ukulele Love Songs & Creative Commons Hi there folks! Aldrine's Uke Minutes taught me how to chunk and more... I don't know why I'm only signing up to the forum now! This is such an incredible, resourceful, and friendly site! I'm a ukulele...