Kelali Kev's latest activity

• K
    I’ve been hesitant to jump into this conversation but the last two comments compelled me to do so and it’s enlightening for me as...
  • K
    Kelali Kev replied to the thread From satin to gloss.
    If you are sure that it has a lacquer finish now, you can lightly etch and clean the surface and spray on a thin coat or two of gloss...
  • K
    Kelali Kev reacted to Moore Bettah Ukuleles's post in the thread Ukulele Freind with Like Like.
    Of course. Shawn Yacavone is a well respected dealer in new, used, custom and vintage ukes. His vintage ukulele collection has been...
  • K
    Kelali Kev reacted to Timbuck's post in the thread New builder with Like Like.
    When you are getting experienced at building them..remember that you will never be 100% satisfied with the result of your last one...
  • K
    Kelali Kev reacted to mikeyb2's post in the thread Filling The Gap with Like Like.
    Or try wet sanding with shellac, so that the "dust" from the top wood mixes with the shellac to make a slurry that may fill the gaps...
  • K
    Kelali Kev replied to the thread Filling The Gap.
    You can use medium super glue, but since you have shellac on it now don't use an accelerator which may affect the shellac. It may take...