ksiegel's latest activity

• ksiegel
    ksiegel replied to the thread Experienced Sucker Fooled Again!.
    When I buy from Mim, I usually look on line, then call her. Several times, she has given me a better instrument than what the picture...
  • ksiegel
    ksiegel replied to the thread CA glue warning..
    I have medical grade CA I use for Halloween prosthetics; also use Superglue (tm) for the winter time dry hand cracks that are inevitable...
  • ksiegel
    ksiegel reacted to Yukio's post in the thread Season 512: B-sides with Like Like.
    One of my most favourite artists working today is BUGGY JIVE. He is flat-out amazing and he created this very interesting video for his...
  • ksiegel
    ksiegel replied to the thread Happy Chanukah!.
    I am one of Stu's Patreon supporters, but his sessions always happen when I'm either at work, or involved in something. I'm also not a...
  • ksiegel
    For those of you who celebrate, and for those of you who don't... Happy Chanukah!!! -Kurt
  • ksiegel
    For those of you who celebrate, and for those of you who don't... Happy Chanukah!!! -Kurt
  • ksiegel
    Here's the one I used to use, I think... Sorry the chords aren't lining up -I did a cut/paste from a PDF file...... God Rest Ye Merry...
  • ksiegel
    ksiegel replied to the thread Get Ready (Rare Earth).
    Very nice - sounded quite like the Temptations version. from 1966... But then, so did Rare Earth's. (Strange when I realize the first...
  • ksiegel
    I, too, have thew Ohana Quilted Ukulele Concert model - I trusted Mim to pick mine out and set it up - and I love it. I don't have the...
  • ksiegel
    ksiegel replied to the thread Tenor Sceptre hard case?.
    When I got my Tenor Sceptre at Ukulele Source in San Jose 10-11 years ago, Smiley didn't have any cases but the padded Uke Crazy soft...
  • ksiegel
    ksiegel replied to the thread Tenor Sceptre hard case?.
    When I got my Tenor Sceptre,10-11 years ago, Smiley at Ukulele Source in San Jose, CA didn't have any cases but the padded Uke Crazy...
  • ksiegel
    ksiegel replied to the thread Carpal Tunnel Surgery:.
    I haven't had carpel tunnel surgery, but after surgery for a torn tendon in my right elbow, I was told not to play anything for a week...
  • ksiegel
    In Firefox, I went to File, then print screen and when I told it to print, I got this: So it prints...
    • 1635294477478.png
  • ksiegel
    A number of years back, while he was still active on UU, I visited Rick Turner in Santa Cruz and toured his shop. He has a pretty good...
  • ksiegel
    ksiegel posted the thread I'm Easy in Links and Videos.
    A cross post of my very, very late Season 504 entry - My version of I'm Easy by Keith Carradine