Recent content by Kurukato

1. Kurukato

Song Help Request The Cure - Just Like Heaven

I have done a lot of searching online and through the forums and I just can't find tab/chords for "Just Like Heaven" by The Cure, or any of it's inferior covers done by other popular bands. I have seen some really good uke covers on youtube, and have attempted contacting the makers of the videos...
  2. Kurukato

Song Help Request through the fire in the flames intro

also i find it easier to play it quicker if you tune the D string to F. that way you dont have to move your hand up a half step when playing.
  3. Kurukato

Song Help Request I need to find an easy song!

"Lightning Crashes" by Live is a great song, only three chords and really sounds good on ukulele. not to mention the lyrics are amazing, and the vocals are fun to sing. The chords are really simple too, just E, B, and F# all the way through.
  4. Kurukato

Song Help Request You Make My Dreams Come True (John Oates solo acoustic version)

ill take a stab at it, give me a bit to work on it though. Ive had classes out the eyes this past week and haven't had much time to get on the UU.
  5. Kurukato

Song Help Request through the fire in the flames intro

here's a good video of a guy playing the song on uke. I'm pretty psyched to learn this. :D GREAT POST!
  6. Kurukato

Who's getting the new Epiphone Les Paul uke?

When I came across this bad boy I had to pre-order it. Man, am I psyched!
  7. Kurukato

looking for someone to play online scrabble

Hey there, I have just been introduced to the mobile client for scrabble. It works over facebook and I have been looking for people to play with that I can trust will keep the game going. If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM
  8. Kurukato

Building a Cigar Box Uke

I'm going to be building a Cigar box ukulele here in a few weeks. I am getting the neck from a Grizzly soprano kit, but I'm unsure about the type of box I should choose. I was looking at this cigar box but the 8 inch length is making me a little uneasy about bridge placement. Any comments or...
  9. Kurukato

GIF as your avatar?

i have come across a few posts with avatars that are animated, I have a .gif set as my avatar but its not moving. can anyone give me some advice?
  10. Kurukato

Looking for uke players near Rolla, MO

Lebanon would be a good place to meet. I'm not sure where we could meet, as I'm not too familiar with Lebanon. But if you have a good idea of the area and places to go then please share. And definitely invite Zak, the more the merrier.
  11. Kurukato

Looking for uke players near Rolla, MO

I live around the Rolla area and would like to see of there are anymore UU members around the area that would like to get together and jam sometime.
  12. Kurukato

Song Help Request Filthy Rich : SPM

Heres the intro I've come up with. A|-9---9---9----7-9-|-7---7---7---5-7-|-5---5---5---3-5-|-3---3---3-3-1-0-*|-| E|---7---7---10-----|---5---5---9-----|---3---3---6-----|---1---1---------*|-| C|------------------|-----------------|-----------------|-----------------*|-|...
  13. Kurukato

Song Help Request Filthy Rich : SPM

My friends birthday is coming up and me and some friends decided to play a uke version of this song for him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4zm28uDUJE I have already tabbed out the intro. But I'm having trouble coming up with the chords. Thanks, Evan
  14. Kurukato

I Miss You by blink-182 -- tabs and video

this is amazing, i cant stop smiling :D
  15. Kurukato

Hello Everyone!!

I was surfing youtube when I came across a video tribute to a member of this forum who lost his life to muscular dystrophy. I was moved by the way you all worked together to show his family and everyone on the internet that you truly cared about him and the friendships he made on this site. I...
Top Bottom