Recent content by lelouden

1. lelouden

Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Tahnk you Linda for letting us know. This is very sad news. I loved Surly-Mac. Scott was a really funny and talented guy with a very generous encouraging heart. He will surely be missed tons! Do you know the details of his passing Linda?
  2. lelouden

Season 521 : Seasonista Songs

Hello again, I thought if I found some time I would join in with Joo's part of the celebration. I came across this We Tigers original right after the theme announcement and now I have no idea what thread I found it on. I may have changed a word or a chord but I did the best I could to try and...
  3. lelouden

Season 520: 10th Anniversary Dance Party Extravaganza!

Good to see you Ginny. I wondered who would bring this song. Glad you did. I too havent been back for a long while and it has been a nice reunion to see all the old faces.
  4. lelouden

Season 520: 10th Anniversary Dance Party Extravaganza!

Hi everyone, I got the memo on FB that this was happening so I decided to not be the wallflower and jump into the dance. Its been a while :)
  5. lelouden

Song Help Request Fly Me to the Moon

Make sure you check out doctoruke.com. He has a fantastic library of 100s of songs and that one is among them.
  6. lelouden

Season 332: The Alphabet

Look what came to my door today! Thanks Randy :) This felt like Christmas. What fun stuff!
  7. lelouden

SOTU 334 Songs For Lesley (barefootgypsy)

This is a must watch. Jon, this is beautiful and touching. The added pictures of Lesley really brings her spirit. What a beauty she is! This video also shows the Green Summerhouse Uke Leslie is offering as a prize this week. Two weeks ago Manitoba Hal paid a visit to Lesley's home. This...
  8. lelouden

SOTU 334 Songs For Lesley (barefootgypsy)

If you've been a Seasonista for more than a few months you know by now that you quickly feel growing friendships and a sense of community. In the past, we have celebrated certain Seasonistas and its time to celebrate Lesley. Many of us know Lesley Fowkes (barefootgypsy) and know what she has...
  9. lelouden

Sotu 330 "furniture, fixtures & fittings"

Thank You so much for the tea towel Val. How fun! I love it :)
  10. lelouden

Got this in my URL today while signing on and again while sending a PM. Not Secure Anyone else getting this? Is it the site or my computer?
  11. lelouden

Song Help Request Chords

Very simple 3 chords. Strum pattern DDUUDU 4/4 (4 beats to a measure). *pinky on 1st string, four bars up. (use your ears) A////| Bar4////| Bar2//// | Bar4//// | A//*//| Bar4//*// |Bar2//*// |Bar4//*// | A////| Bar4/// |Bar3/ Bar2//// |Bar4//// | A////|Bar4//*// |Bar2//*// |Bar4//*// |A / |
  12. lelouden

SOTU 313 Seventh Year Celebration

Ok people, This is the start of the seventh year of the Seasons. It's hard to believe that it is still going and stronger than ever. We welcome new players just about every week so if your thinking about joining in, now is a good time to jump in. Over on the anticipation thread I came up with...
  13. lelouden

Song Help Request HELP PLEASE! Tabs for a song :)

First thing I always do is copy and paste the URL into chordify and see what it tells me https://chordify.net/chords/movies-musicals-me-ep-1-box-of-chocolates-forrest-gump-parody-team-starkid I don't have time to work it out for you but it appears it is in the key of E. E, G#m, A, B is a good...
  14. lelouden

We will reach 82º today with an average 66º on Christmas day. Seriously, how could you pass this up?
  15. lelouden

Rob, didnt your mother tell you to chew every bit 25 times? Here in America we call that a crepe. So much better than a pancake!
Top Bottom