loveaffairwithmylanikai

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aloha Caroline...
    Hope You are doing well and feeling better....miss you here...and hope you are still strumming them strings.....Take Care and Many blessings..
    Stopping by to say hello...."Hello" and to see how you are doing! Hope all is well and you are feeling better!!
    aloha and Gday, thanks for the friendhip add, it wouldnt let me add you , so i requested you add me.
    Aloha Caroline,
    Haven't heard from you in a while. I hope you're healthy and doing better...let us know girl....we're worried for you....
    Thanks for the friend request. Welcome to uu. There is a chapter of the Florida ukulele network in Hollywood. Go to www.floridaukulelenetwork.org and click on "meet ups" to get the link. It's rum by Ty olopai, who is an awesome player and a fantastic guy. He founded the group in palm beach county too.
    Hi, how are you? The music I like to play is any song that I can play!!! (lol) I like mostly pop and rock. Trying to learn Hawaiian songs. But it is fun playing the uke.
    He loves it when I play for him!!!!

I starts a group on this site called soflUken. Join up. When we get a few more members, we can all meet up and play together!!!!
    I am in Coral Springs. Thanks. My son is awesome!!! I am completely obsessed with him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…