MaddieMonster

Hello!

My name is Maddie, and I am 23 years old. I grew up in a very musical family. My father used to sing in a gospel quartet, and he plays the guitar, piano, and violin. Both of my brothers sing and play guitar, and well, needless to say, music has been a HUGE part of my life since as far back as I can remember. I love to sing, and I always wanted to learn an instrument of my very own.

About 2 years ago, my brother and I bought a uke for our older brother's birthday. He seemed to enjoy it, but not as much as me! Lol! Soon after that he got married, and as a parting gift, he told me that he wanted me to keep the uke because he "already had enough instruments to take with him." (I will always love him for that!)

Well, I finally have the time to take the ukulele more seriously. I am really looking forward to improving my skills and mastering this wonderful instrument to the best of my abilities. If anyone out there has any tips or comments, I would love to hear from you. Good Luck and keep practicing!

Music, movies, traveling, reading, cooking, eating, and so on and so forth

Signature

"I used to have superpowers, but my psychiatrist took them away..." ~unknown

Following

Followers

Top Bottom