Recent content by maddogsauce

1. M

NUD: Sumimaru Concert carbon fiber

I reached out to Sumimaru the other day to see if they had any ukes in stock, and they had this concert which has been demo'd at a number of shows. Got a great deal on it, and I couldn't be happier. I'm generally a tenor guy, but this is a great option for a travel uke! Probably one of the...
  2. M

Tiny Boy Bass

Just ordered one of the p bass models on Reverb, and excited to try it out. These have a 23" scale and some specially designed strings that allow for standard tuning and standard string tension. There are fretted and fretless models, j and p style pickups and a 5 string option. The fretless...
  3. M

WTB: Blue Maple Godin Multiuke & Sunburst Farallon

I'm searching for a very specific Multiuke and a somewhat specific Farallon. For the Multiuke, I am specifically hoping to find a blue maple top like the one pictured. For the Farallon, I want it to have the burst gloss finish and the side sound port. Bonus if the Farallon also has a...
  4. M

Carbon Fiber Tenors

I previously had a thread for carbon fiber ukes in general, but wanted to format it a little different and also focus specifically on carbon fiber tenor ukes. As of yesterday, I believe I have an example of every true carbon fiber tenor uke that is CURRENTLY available. I have been on the...
  5. M

NUD: Emerald Synergy Harp Uke

A few days delayed, but I just received my new harp ukulele from Emerald Guitars. Having never played a harp uke prior to this, it's a different experience for sure. Not only different in the way it's played, but sound and feel/vibrations are completely different than a standard ukulele...
  6. M

Kanile'a D Series

Just saw this new model available from Kanile'a with 8 different options to choose from. I'd love a premium koa with sinker redwood top!! I think the look is improved over the 2020 platinum model it was modeled after, and over $2k lower cost!!
  7. M

Synergy Instruments Sopranos (Carbon Fiber & Ekoa models)

These two instruments just arrived at my door this morning. The first thing I did was pull the stock strings and swap them with my favorite strings which are Living Water. These instruments were just released, and currently on a Black Friday special. Specs can be found on the Synergy website...
  8. M

F/S: Tyde, Blackbird, Pono

***ALL SOLD ***Hey everyone, I'm thinking about selling a few ukes to free up space for others. These are also posted on the ukulele marketplace on Facebook. If you're interested, please send a private message, and please start that message with your email address due to the issues this...
  9. M

WTB Blackbird BTU

I'm interested in purchasing a Blackbird BTU carbon fiber tenor. I owned one before with a longer scale and synth hookups, but didn't care for it. I would like to find one with the Gotoh UPT tuners, but just straight acoustic with standard tenor scale length. I have some potential trades or...
  10. M

Carbon Fiber Ukuleles

I have had the pleasure of owning a few different carbon fiber ukuleles, and have one that should be on it's way very soon, so I thought I'd share some thoughts and see if anyone else had opinions on the carbon fiber ukes they've owned/played. All that I have owned up to this point have been...
  11. M

NUD Sumi Maru Carbon Fiber tenor

Just wanted to share the carbon fiber tenor that just arrived from Japan. I recently saw an ebay posting for a Sumimaru tenor, and while I was interested, I wasn't interested in the pricing they were offering, so I decided to do some digging. I was able to find a concert size pineapple uke...
  12. M

Kiwaya KTS-4

***SOLD*** Hello everyone, I'm selling my Kiwaya KTS-4 soprano ukulele. I really do enjoy this ukulele, the sound is beautiful, the neck is probably one of the best neck profiles I have felt, but unfortunately I just can not get comfortable on the soprano scale, and for that reason, I...
  13. M

NUD Sydow Carbon Fiber Tenor

I just received this new uke in the mail two days ago, and I'm absolutely blown away!!! A few months ago, I was bouncing around the web looking at just about every builder's website I could find. I went on the Ukulele Guild of Hawaii's website and at the time, they have a page with a few links...
  14. M

FS: Enya Nova U White w/ Transacoustic

Sold, thank you for looking Hello everyone, Up for sale on this post is an Enya Nova U in white with the transacoustic pickup system. This uke doesn't have a ton of play time on it, I just don't play concerts too often and when I do I'm generally reaching for my Clara. That said, this...
  15. M

FS: Goding Multiuke Koa

Hello everybody, For sale in this post is an absolutely beautiful Godin Multiuke with a koa top. I purchased this uke approximately two years ago from Sweetwater, and I can say that this instrument is nothing short of amazing!! The koa top on this one has some very pretty coloring and a...
Top Bottom