Recent content by Maiden Uke

1. M

FS Magic Fluke M10 Hibiscus Fluke

Thanks for posting my photos, DC James. Clearly, I’m not very adept with tech stuff!
  2. M

It is Concert scale. Thanks for asking.
  3. M

As new Magic Fluke M10 Hibiscus (red) Concert Fluke. Only a few hours playing time on it. Polycarbonate fretboard, standard tuners, stock strings. Playing mostly tenor scale these days, so this beauty needs a new home. MSRP $275 at Magic Fluke. This one is yours for $165 plus shipping. Having...
  4. M

WTB: Romero Spalted Mango Tiny Tenor

Thanks, Mike!
  5. M

Bumping again.
  6. M

Beautifully played!

Beautifully played!
  7. M

Thanks, Amy Dee, I’m looking for the Mango Tiny Tenor, not the STC model.
  8. M

If Mike is passing on your Mango TT, AmyDee, please send me. The details. Thanks.
  9. M

Thanks for sharing that news, I hadn’t heard it. Makes sense, but hopefully they’ll be up and running again soon.
  10. M

These Tiny Tenor Mango ukuleles seem to be hard to find right now. Supply chain problems?
  11. M

Twin Pukka Tenor

Really like your double pukka style tenor and sound. I’m wondering what kind of wood it is made from? I may have missed that bit of info in your video.
  12. M

Increased Shipping Costs

What is happening with the USPS is a travesty.
  13. M

What's Up With The New "Points" Thing By Posters?

Glad to see some clarification of the new point system. Wasn’t sure what to make of it.
  14. M

Ever played a LoPrinzi Nova Tenor?

Just curious whether anyone here has owned or played the LoPrinzi Nova Tenor model? Sound, sustain, ease of play?
  15. M

Pono MGTP?

Looking for feedback from Pono MGTP (mango tenor pineapple) owners as to the comfort, sound, fit, finish and volume of these ukuleles? Thanks.