Recent content by MarionUke

1. M

Loprinzi Owners Club

2. M

Loprinzi Owners Club

Thank you for the advice - I’ll get right to it!
  3. M

Loprinzi Owners Club

Hi All, just in case you haven’t noticed I am selling my Lo Prinzi Model A Koa Concert on the UU Marketplace. i just wanted to draw your attention to the posting. All my best, Marion
  4. M

FS: LoPrinzi Model A Koa Concert Special

FS; LoPrinzi Model A Koa Concert Special Hi, I am selling my LoPrinzi Concert Uke to offset a recent purchase of a Collings mandolin. This ukulele is in mint condition. It was purchased new in 2019 and its serial number is 5123. Included in this sale is a gig bag, uke strap, 2 packs of Living...
  5. M

FS:Romero STC $225. Plus shipping

-SOLD- In new condition. Bought from Uke Republic in 2019. This uke combines the length of a Soprano, the body of a Tenor and the scale of a Concert ukulele. It has a nice sound. Strung with Romero strings including low G. Romero case included in the sale.
  6. M

FS: Ohana Concert CK-35CG Cynthia Lin Cutaway with case

Sold Cynthia Lin Performance Solid Mahogany Cutaway Concert with hard case $285.00 PRICE DROP All-solid mahogany concert ukulele with a cutaway body shape, wood binding, and a gloss finish. Included is an Ohana hardshell case and strap button installed at the bottom. Purchased new from Mim...
  7. M

FS Martin 2T Tenor

Hi, Yes, it is in like new condition - no scratches, dings, etc. it was kept in the hard case and actually I only played it for a few hours in total. I had posted it earlier this year but removed the posting due to no interest. I have my eye on a Romero STC Koa. I would like to sell the Martin...
  8. M

FS Martin 2T Tenor

*****SOLD****** ———— $900. Includes shipping within the US.———— Martin 2T Tenor Ukulele built in Nazareth, PA. I purchased this mahogany Martin Tenor in October 2018 for $1600. Will take $900. via PayPal. Martin gig bag and a hard case included in the sale. Solid genuine mahogany top, back...
  9. M

FS Martin 2T Tenor

--- Decided to remove the selling offer --- Martin 2T Tenor Ukulele built in Nazareth, PA. I purchased this beautiful Martin Tenor new from a local music store in October 2018 for $1600. I kept it in a hard case with Oasis OH-18 humidifier. Strung with Martin M620 strings. Professionally...
  10. M

Hello From Northern New Jersey

Hi All, This site and its members are fantastic! I'm from northern New Jersey - exit 168 on the GSP. Been learning / playing Tenor uke for a few months. Came across this site in my quest to find ukers and/ or uke groups my part of NJ which is Bergen County. Anyone out there?
Top Bottom