Recent content by MattyPeq

1. MattyPeq

Sold Moonbird Soprano US200

Omg, that is absolutely gorgeous. Lucky future buyer!
  2. MattyPeq

For Sale Grimes Tenor Quilted Maple or Tenor Red Koa or Concert Redwood/Brazilian 2020, 2020,2022

We need a ''love'' button. Sometimes ''like'' just isn't enough.
  3. MattyPeq

Sold Kanile'a K1-B Baritone

Wow. Absolutely stunning :love:
  4. MattyPeq

Sold Bruko All Solid Maple Soprano (with arched back)

Hahaha! Thank you!!! And yes! I can relate! I still remember how unhappy (to say the least) my ex-gf was every time I bought a new instrument...... Well, I am single now! Nobody can complain, haha! 😊
  5. MattyPeq

Sold Kala KA-ABP-CTG Baritone Solid Cedar top, Laminate Acacia Back and Sides

Price dropped to 225 euros + shipping (TGI ABS Baritone hard case included for free) 😊
  6. MattyPeq

Price dropped to 99 euros + shipping 😊
  7. MattyPeq

Sold Ohana O'Nino All Solid Mahogany Sopranissimo

Price dropped to 99 euros + shipping (Ohana gig bag included) 😊
  8. MattyPeq

Oh, that is such a kind thing to say! Thank you! I really appreciate it! 😊 Thank you! Absolutely :) And I am glad to hear that!! I agree!! So many lovely people, on this forum and local communities as well!
  9. MattyPeq

Thank you! :) It is pretty expensive! About 40 euros, for it to be there in 5 working days (there are faster options, but much more expensive). But I would pay 25 of those 40 euros, since 40 is a lot and I think it's fair to split the shipping costs. So I am okay with 125 euros shipped...
  10. MattyPeq

Sold Kala KA-SRMT-TRI All Solid Spruce-Rosewood-Mango Tri-Back Tenor

More pictures of the Ukulele, the hard case and the Ukulele inside it :)
  11. MattyPeq

Sold Kala KA-SRMT-TRI All Solid Spruce-Rosewood-Mango Tri-Back Tenor

This Tenor Ukulele has a solid Spruce top, solid Rosewood sides and solid Rosewood/Mango/Rosewood back, the famous tri-back. Obviously, the back of this Ukulele is the main event. The Rosewood looks amazing and the Mango stripe, with the Mahogany binding, makes the back of this Ukulele really...
  12. MattyPeq

Pictures of the hard case and the Ukulele inside it :)
  13. MattyPeq

This Baritone Ukulele has a solid Cedar top and laminate Acacia back and sides (very pretty Acacia, in my opinion!). Gloss finish. Padauk / Padouk rosette and binding on top, back and fingerboard. Rosewood bridge and fretboard. A slotted headstock. And amazing Grover tuners. If you buy it, you...
  14. MattyPeq

Pictures of the hard case, the gigbag and the Ukulele inside both of them :)
  15. MattyPeq

Whether you spell it Bruko, Brüko or Brueko (I have seen all three!), this is an amazing brand, very respected among Ukulele players. This Soprano Ukulele has a solid Maple top and solid Maple back and sides. It has a wonderful arched back. It usually comes without a gigbag. But I will add...
Top Bottom