mimmo's latest activity

• M
    mimmo replied to the thread Aquila strings on new ukuleles.
    GF2, well I was born in Arborea village, 6 km far form the Mediterranean sea in west direction. I sometime come back to my island. Mimmo
  • M
    mimmo replied to the thread Here is the new aquila Microguitar.
    Ciao Jim, In the basic model there is not pickup. We install the equipment under request: the jack will be installed at the center of...
  • M
    Which are the origin of the name Guitalele/guitarlele/guilele? The dimension and expecially the tuning. On a guitalele it start from A...
  • M
    Thank you very much guys, this was just a short story in order to answer to the question 'how what possible that aquila... etc etc'. I...
  • M
    you want to know the real story? here is: -in 1997 I have discovered a new plastic better than nylon (which was used for brooms.....)...
  • M
    In order to keep stable this low price (it is really low) we taken the decision to avoid any kind of distributorboth in EU and in USA...
  • M
    hello guys, here is a short presentation -with English subtitles- of the new Aquila Microguitar. The Microguitar is not a...
  • M
    mimmo replied to the thread D'Addario Nyltech Soprano Strings?.
    hello guys, Nyltech strings are made in our headquarter here in Italy. Every month we receive an order of bulk strings from Daddario...