Recent content by mingus

1. mingus

WTB Used Enya Carbon Fiber Uke

I have a black soprano, it is awesome. If you want it, just cover shipping and it’s yours!
  2. mingus

Collings Doghair Finish Mahogany tenor

After seeing this one, I considered selling all of my ukes in an attempt to get this one! Seriously, one of my favorites of all time, but that price sends it well beyond my budget!!
  3. mingus

Magic Flea sound

Fleas and Fluke are great, seriously, no need for hesitation!! I picked up the uke about (17) years ago, and have tried a ton of different sizes and makers. Fleas are among the best bang for the buck!! I recently picked up a koa top Fluke from Penny Lane Emporium and put Gotoh Stealth tuners...
  4. mingus

Anyone tried the Martin HPL concerts?

I have one. It is great, seriously!
  5. mingus

Sent an email.

Sent an email.
  6. mingus

FS: Ukiyo Soprano Vita Uke

Sent a PM, thanks!!
  7. mingus

Oh, the soprano...

Of course I was being silly in my earlier post! I have three sopranos, one Sopranino, and a tenor right now. They are all great, but sopranos are my favorite.
  8. mingus

Oh, the soprano...

Soprano = ukulele Anything else = not a ukulele
  9. mingus

How young is too young for a first uke?

My oldest son (18 now) showed interest in the ukulele around that age and then wanted to play violin around 4-6 years old. He has always been a very focused individual, even when he was young. Well, he doesn’t play either now! I tried to give him ukulele lessons, and we hired a wonderful...
  10. mingus

SOLD Larrivee Spruce/Rosewood Tenor

This instrument is SOLD, thanks!
  11. mingus

Responded to PM conversation, thanks!
  12. mingus

Also, meant to say…I’ll include a fresh set of regular D’Addario tenor strings.
  13. mingus

Hello, I have an amazing tenor up for sale! I have been on a shopping spree, and need to make room for a brand new KoAloha from MIM!! The Larrivee is in fantastic condition, and the original owner purchased it from HMS. Great set-up, sounds great, and plays like butter. I have it strung with...
  14. mingus

SOLD!! Koaloha opio kto-10 acacia tenor —UNABLE TO CLOSE THREAD

Checking in, will you respond to my PC?