Recent content by mkatz

1. M

FS: Pete Howlett Revelator - Open to Reasonable Offers!

Here's a YouTube review of a Revelator: . The second ukulele that he reviews is trhe exact same model as the one I am selling. Mitch
  2. M

It sounds great unplugged and almost as loud as my full sized tenors. Mitch
  3. M

This beautiful Pete Howlett tenor is still available and I am open to reasonable offers. Mitch
  4. M

The Guitalele, Mini, Kiku, Ukitar, Guilele, "Six course small bodied instruments" thread

I have a Kinnard Kiku that is tuned A-A. It’s the same fingering as a guitar but tuned like a ukulele with added bottom strings - best of both worlds! Mitch
  5. M

Thank you and it sounds as good as it looks! Mitch
  6. M

Open to reasonable offers! Mitch
  7. M

Price reduced to $1,650. Mitch
  8. M

For sale is a Pete Howlett Revelator tenor ukulele. It's a thin body with an offset soundhole. This is what Pete calls the Nautilus style with a teardrop shaped soundhole, myrtle top, and korina back and sides. It includes an under saddle pickup, upgraded Gotoh tuners and hard shell case. It is...
  9. M

For Sale: Cordoba Mini O-CE

For Sale: Cordoba Mini O-CE SOLD SOLD For sale is a Cordoba Mini O-CE. It's called a mini guitar but is also known as a guilele. It has a solid ovangkol top with laminated ovangkol back and sides, 20" baritone scale, 1 78" nut, and a built in pickup. I currently have it set up in A-A tuning...
  10. M

For Sale Kinnard Kiku Walnut/Sitka

For sale is a Kinnard Kiku with Walnut back and sides, Torrified Sitka top, cutaway, K&K pickup, and ebony strap button. The Kiku is a Baritone size body with 6 strings and a 20" scale, radiused fretboard, and 1 7/8 nut. It is currently tuned A-A but can be tuned E-E as well with different...
  11. M

FS: 2020 Beansprout Tenor

No Longer Available No Longer Available
  12. M

FS: Kinnard Kiku Walnut/Torrified Sitka

FS: Kinnard Kiku Walnut/Torrified Sitka - Reduced Again! For sale is an "as new" Kinnard Kiku with Walnut back and sides, Torrified Sitka top, cutaway, K&K pickup, and ebony strap button. The Kiku is a Baritone size body with 6 strings and a 20" scale. It is currently tuned A-A but can be...
  13. M

How about a picture of YOU with your favorite uke

My favorite for playing out is a John S. Kinnard Tenor, Sycamore with a baked Sitka top. It sounds great with a K&K pickup and is a pleasure to play. Mitch