Recent content by molokinirum

1. molokinirum

Hello from New Jersey

Welcome to UU! Exit 9 here, Pork Roll, hate all NY teams! Lol
  2. molokinirum

Stay safe, everyone in Maui

So so so sad 😢. Sending prayers to Maui, first responders and the lovely people of Lahaina.
  3. molokinirum

Aloha!

Have been away from UU for a number of years....time to get back! This is still the BEST ukulele site anywhere!
  4. molokinirum

New Jersey Uke Fest, Aug. 26-28, 2016

Cool....I can make the Saturday events.
  5. molokinirum

For YOU from UKE NJ 3! (photos) Part 1/2

Missed this as I was away on vacation......gotta make it to next years!! Looked like a GREAT time!!
  6. molokinirum

Old Kamaka Pineapple - Worth Saving?

Yes...send it to Kamaka. I have a 1935 Kamaka Pineapple that I sent to Kamaka for repair and it was $300 and they did an amazing job. Worth every penny. Here is Fred Jr. playing my restored Kamaka Pineapple!!
  7. molokinirum

Thanksgiving plans.....

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, what are your plans? For me, staying home with just the family, turkey with all the trimmings, a fire in the fireplace and some uke playing.....between the football games of course!
  8. molokinirum

Hawaii 43rd Annual Ukulele Festival. Sunday July 21st. 10am to 4 pm.

One year I gotta make it!!! Be there in spirit 50!!! Keep us up to date!!!!!! Aloha
  9. molokinirum

Uke New Jersey

Ohhhh if nothing is planned I could make the all day Saturday! Keeping my fingers crossed!! Any work shops lined up yet?
  10. molokinirum

Opportunities to sit-in on Kauai or Maui?

In Maui...go to the Hula Grill in the Whalers Village, to see Derick Sebastian play and during his breaks, go and talk story with him and he might play a little with you!!! I know...I did!!!
  11. molokinirum

John Denver [finger picking tabs?]

That is what I thought as well.
  12. molokinirum

Stay safe Northeast ukers

Big storm going to hit NJ and NY. Everybody PLEASE stay safe and prepare for the worst! Looking at 6+ inches of rain and very high winds!
  13. molokinirum

Song Help Request Christmas Time is Here Tab

Thanks wicked....yes that is a great version!!
Top Bottom