Recent content by nucum25

1. N

FS: Moore Bettah Slotted Headstock Tenor

Up for sale is one of my most prized possessions from one of the most sought after ukulele builders. I am the second owner and is still in the same great condition as it was when I purchased it from dkcrown in 2016. Reason I’m selling is because I’ve had the lucky fortune to purchase another...
  2. N

FS: Blackbird (BTU) carbon fiber tenor ukulele with Fishman pickup

Up for sale is a Blackbird tenor ukulele with a Fishman pickup. Please note Blackbird no longer offers Fishman pickup option, only MiSi on their website. I purchased this uke in 2012, but it's only been played several times since. Setup with a low-G string, it has a very warm tone. Pickup works...
  3. N

FS: Kamaka tenor 'semi-custom' ukulele

Due to some much needed, and long overdue, downsizing, I have decided to part with my Kamaka tenor 'semi-custom' ukulele. With the exception of a few minor strum marks, it is as pristine as the day it was purchased 7 years ago (see photos below for more detail) and with the sound quality to...
  4. N

FS: Collings UT2 figured mahogany

SOLD It is with great reluctance that I have decided to part ways with my Collings UT2 tenor. Selling because I have only played it a handful of times since purchasing it about a year ago. It is a players ukulele and deserves to be played. Comes equipped with an aftermarket K&K transducer pickup...
  5. N

FS: Karadoo super concert (Tripper 8)

For sale Karadoo super concert ukulele, from Thailand. Purchased several years ago from original owner. Not sure whether they are still in production. A great alternative to Blackbird carbon fiber ukuleles. I usually leave it in the trunk of my car, no tuning problems. Selling as I am in need...
  6. N

Vintage Kamaka Tenor White Label

Vintage Kamaka Tenor white label, purchased last year. Selling as I recently acquired a semi-custom Kamaka tenor which I play much more. No cracks, minor strum marks, Equipped with Aquila Low G wound string, comes with vintage case, see pics below. sold shipped via UPS within CONUS. Payment via...
  7. N

Koolau Tenor Ukulele with pickup, free shipping

SOLD Standard Tenor T1 Koolau Ukulele model purchased from Elderly Instruments in Michigan last year, no build date. Great tone, easy playability, equipped with High-G Aquila strings. Equipped with functional passive pickup, (not sure what brand), already installed when purchased. Selling to...
  8. N

Islander by Kanile'a MT-4 with hardshell case

Purchased new from the folks over at Hawaii Music Supply earlier this year. In excellent condition, no dings or scratches that I can appreciate. Pictures provided below Deciding to sell because I have not had much time to play. Action is comfortable, with great tone and playability an awesome...
  9. N

FS: Koaloha tenor KTM-00 w/hard case, $875.00 shipped

REDUCED PRICE TO $845.00 SHIPPED TO CONTINENTAL USA, PAY VIA PAYPAL Hi, I have for sale a Koaloha tenor ukulele produced in March 2010. I purchased this item from fleamarketmusic a few of months ago from the original owner. It plays as you'd expect from a Koaloha tenor, loud bright tone...
  10. N

For Sale: Kanilea K1-T Soundmonster w/ UV gloss finish<SOLD>

As a graduate student, it is quite a challenge to juggle between work and school, and generate enough of a salary for holiday expenses, therefore I've decided to sell my Kanilea K1-T tenor ukulele. It was purchased from Elderly Instruments in Michigan in August and is in excellent condition...
  11. N

Lanikai LU21TE Black Tenor Ukulele

Hi, I am selling this item at the Flea Market Music marketplace. If interested, please check out the following link: https://www.fleamarketmusic.com/marketplace/default.asp This was purchased as a store demo and has a couple of minor scratches on the sides of the body. I have decided to sell...