Recent content by pabrizzer

1. pabrizzer

Season 505 - S-P-E-L-L-I-T-O-U-T

I know you got the i l o v e y o u spelled out at the end but if Big Bird thinks it's a word it's good enough for me Jim
  2. pabrizzer

SEASON 503 "SUPERMARKET SWEEP!!!"

certainly a week of SPECIALS thank you Val (and Gloria)
  3. pabrizzer

paoriginal
  4. pabrizzer

huge THANK YOU for the FAB brings so far! i previously thought these songs to be kinda corny - but you have made me rethink that thought i am adding to the playlist as i go - let me know if someone gets forgotten please
  5. pabrizzer

Season of the Ukulele 505 S P E L L I T O U T Think Van Morrison's G L O R I A or Aretha Franklin's R E S P E C T and you've got it. Marc brought Todd Snider's B double E double R U N to a recent season which was new to me that would also fit right in. There ain't a lot out there but bring as...
  6. pabrizzer

Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

things are opening up here in NSW so it's back to my regular Sunday activity - so may not be here for a while - unless we get locked down again.... uke on!
  7. pabrizzer

other than making us feel better that disclaimer won't really help LIz given that we've already claimed in the upload process
  8. pabrizzer

i think jon duncan also had a problem with the same artist the eagles - supertramp - are also likely to take issue with covers it really is a shame as sharing music the way most of us do often brings more attention to the artist's work trying to make money on covers is just really wrong (and...
  9. pabrizzer

i think part of the uploading process on youtube is agreeing that you own the material - i do note that some people place a comment under their covers that they do not own or claim to own the material and are uploading under 'fair use' conditions - not really an out given that they have claimed...
  10. pabrizzer

SEASON 504- Music as an empathetic friend

it's a paoriginoodle inspired by sotu 504 smiles can't fix everything and as much as we love it neither can music but things can get better - especially if the help that is sometimes needed is reached for
  11. pabrizzer

SEASON 504- Music as an empathetic friend

a better day? - i guess not believing that it's a possibility is when one just gives up - there are times i have trouble - i look at the world and just say - sheesh - but fiddling around with chords and words (music?) sometimes helps - an empathetic friend? - sometimes - but i reckon there are...
  12. pabrizzer

nothing to apologise for - you're most welcome at the open mic zoom meets as is everybody - season songs don't have to be originals
  13. pabrizzer

to really join the seasons you need to post a vid on these threads that meets the theme requirements - season 504 has been posted and starts in about 11 hours time - this shopping season still has about 35 hours to go - the zoom meetings are a fun 'offshoot' of the seasons....
  14. pabrizzer

shopping for baked beans hoping they're on special....