paulmg's latest activity

• P
    paulmg replied to the thread Season 518 - Eire.
    I thought someone would have covered this one, "Dublin In The Rare Old Times" by Pete St John (born Peter Mooney), he is best known for...
  • P
    paulmg replied to the thread Season 518 - Eire.
    Hope this one is OK, I know originally Aragon Mill, but The Fureys did cover it and changed name to Belfast Mill.
  • P
    paulmg replied to the thread Season 517: Wind.
    There was a bit of discussion early on about "The Wind They Call Mariah" I thought someone may have had a go by now. Anyway here is my...
  • P
    SOTU 516, Tell me what you really want. I just wanted to play my favourite tune! I think the best version I have heard was a live one by...
  • P
    paulmg replied to the thread Season 514 - Seasonal Songs.
    Here is a Cycling Xmas tune! I "wrote" this a few years ago to play at our Cycling Xmas parties, now bring it out each year if I got to...
  • P
    paulmg replied to the thread Season 511 It's Essential!.
    I found it hard to think of a song, eventually remembered this one, "My Old Mans a Dustman" Lonny Donnegan In case you don't know a...
  • P
    paulmg reacted to DelGriff's comment on paulmg's profile post with Like Like.
    Thanks so much Paul - both for your excellent musical contribution to the Season and your generous donation to a brilliant cause! :)
  • P
    Good evening one and all! So, it’s time to wrap up Season 509 of the Ukulele, ‘Water, water everywhere…’ Firstly, I would like to...
  • P
    paulmg left a message on DelGriff's profile.
    Hi Griff? You did real well with your water theme last week, and I indicated I would also support you. So today I have donated AU$100 to...
  • P
    I am inspired by this weeks challenge, and especially Griffs pledge to donate to Water Aid, so I am also going kick in a few dollars to...
  • P
    Hi I was a bit slow and JT? already put this up, and it is a great version, this on banjolele a bit different. Have You Ever Seen The Rain,