Recent content by pdxuke

1. pdxuke

For Sale UPDATE: MARTIN Baritone Uke for Sale

Bump. Note: Martin Baritone is the only one left. The Kamaka and the Favilla have been SOLD. Terms are the same--local pick up only. Come see and inspect for yourself. Thank you all--happy playing!
  2. pdxuke

Bump for Martin Price reduction to $900.
  3. pdxuke

Local Pick-up, Portland Ore. No shipping! Friends, it's time to move out some ukes that I no longer play. These are all in excellent condition. Since you will be pickiing up in person, I will keep pictures to a minimum: New Price: Martin Baritone, c 60s. Ex-Folkways Music. $1000 NOW $900...
  4. pdxuke

In Praise of Inexpensive Barritones

Hello Friends: I have Martin, Favilla and Kamaka baritones. Lovely, wonderful instruments. But I gotta tell you,I get a heck of a lot of fun out of my cheap Barrys, especially the Kala/Makala variety. When it came time to buy a uke to ship to my family home in tampa, where I visit several...
  5. pdxuke

FS: TV Pal by Mastro

FOR SALE: TV PAL by MASTRO, c 50s No chips or cracks, usual action, but markings faded in spots. Fun uke. Plastic. Includes gig bag. Thanks for looking! TERMS: $100 shipped CONUSA. Paypal Only. No International Sales. All Sales Final. Selling because I'm done with the novelty--now it's your...
  6. pdxuke

FS: Blue Favilla Soprano Uke

FOR SALE: c. 30s Blue Favilla Soprano Uke, with Hard Case The original blue uke! A classic. Great player, some paint wear, no cracks. Hard to find,classic uke with that Favilla sound. I'm selling because I don't play this as much anymore--my Martins are getting my attention. PM me to buy...
  7. pdxuke

FS: Martin Baritone and Favilla Baritone

Hello Friends: I'm a longtime forum poster here: search for my posts and you'll see I'm legit. I have two barrys for sale: a beautiful Martin that I acquired from Folkways a couple of years ago, and a nice Favilla purchased fro Anitbellum. Both are lovely. I'm in Portland, OR, and would...
  8. pdxuke

FS: MARTIN BARITONE--MINTY--Local PDX Pick-up

Hi Friends: Posting my Martin Baritone that I acquired from Folkways Music, Canada, last year. Searched for one it great condition, and this is it. I listed it on CL, so the details are there. The uke is available for local pickup in Portland, OR, ONLY. If you contact me through PM here, I...
  9. pdxuke

FS: Martin Style 1 Soprano--50s

WHAT: A Martin Style 1, 1950s WHY: Time to Pass It On CONDITION: Superb. No issues, no cracks; normal wear Here is a marvelous example of Martin at its best; great player, great uke. Everyone needs a Martin soprano. (Don't worry; I've got a few left.) PRICE: $695 + $26 CONUS SHIPPING Paypal...
  10. pdxuke

c1953-57 Favilla Baritone--Interest?

Post deleted by poster
  11. pdxuke

YOUR MGM UKES: Post a Picture

I'd love to see, all in one place, a visual representation of the influence MGM had on all of us. So I'll start by posting two of the ukes Mike sold me; lovingly set up. From a Dolphin to a Kamaka. Thanks, Mike. (My First Ever Uke.)
  12. pdxuke

FS Vintage Martin Tenor, c 40s

FOR SALE: Vintage Martin Tenor, c 40s. 18 frets, 12th fret meets body. THIS WEEKEND ONLY: Final Reduction, Local PDX Pickup ONLY: $795 This is your last shot at this if anybody in Portland wants it. After Sunday I'm locking the thread and cosigning it to Gryphon Strings, where you will...
  13. pdxuke

NEW/OLD (FREE) Baritone Uke Day

So I walked around the huge annual garage sale (140 houses) that my neighborhood holds, and spot an Orpheus baritone uke with the back almost off. Fellow gives it to me, since he knows I'm a Barry lover. Glued it, strung it with a pair of Martin Barry strings, and presto--a picnic beater...
  14. pdxuke

I Miss My Regal Spruce Top Baritone!

Some of you may remember that my vintage Regal spruce top Barry was victim of a smash and grab out of my car as I was moving from my old to new house back in April. Here it is before I changed the strings out, fresh from Ebay: So, I'd like to have another spruce top baritone. I'd really...
  15. pdxuke

FS: Martin S1

SOLD Martin S1 Soprano Uke with Gray Martin Gig Bag Mexican made, modern build, all mahogany Purchased end of 2012 Very little playing time WILL TRADE FOR: I'll consider a trade of any clean Baritone, modern or vintage. PM Me. These are extremely well made ukes. Really nice. I have...
Top Bottom