Recent content by PedalFreak

1. PedalFreak

Favorite Solo Ukulele albums?

Aloha! Haven't really been on the forums for awhile. Needed a break from forums, and the internet. But I was wondering, just in case I missed any: What is everyone's favorite solo instrumental ukulele album? My favorites are still Gordon Mark's albums, so amazing, just wish he'd record...
  2. PedalFreak

FS/FT: Pono MHTSH Tenor Slothead Mahogany - Partial trade for Pono MB?

SOLD Open to a Partial Trade. I'd trade this plus cash for a Pono MB Baritone uke. Must have a hardshell case, truss rod, and be in good condition. Or a similar solid wood Baritone. I've had this uke for just under 5 years now, I got it directly from Pono. Only modifications were the strap...
  3. PedalFreak

FS: 1940's Martin Style 1 Soprano

FS: 1940's Martin Style 1 Soprano - $429 SHIPPED! Here is my 40's Martin Style 1 Soprano ukulele. I bought it from a man who owned it, and played it for decades. This is an amazing sounding, and playing vintage Martin Ukulele. Double Tortoise bound body, brazilian rosewood fretboard, ebony...
  4. PedalFreak

Ukulele & Hawaiian Music Books for Sale

Cleaning out my music books in preparation for a possible move this year. Books are, unless otherwise stated, in mint condition. The majority haven't ever been used. All prices include shipping via USPS Media Mail. Can upgrade the shipping if you want to pay for it. Let me know if you have...
  5. PedalFreak

Kamaka Jake Shimabukuro Database

http://unofficialkamakaukulele.wordpress.com/jake-shimabukuro-signature-model-database/ If anyone here owns a Jake Shimabukuro Signature Model Kamaka. Could you let me know? I've been trying to compile a list of all of them on the Unofficial Kamaka History website, but I've run into nothing...
  6. PedalFreak

FS: KoAloha Tenor w/ Ko'olau Hardshell Case

FS: KoAloha Tenor w/ Ko'olauHardshell Case $900 I've been on the fence about this for awhile now, had it up earlier in the year then took it off the market. But I could use the money right now, so here it is again. I bought this brand new from Hawaii Music Supply. It has barely been played...
  7. PedalFreak

FS: KoAloha Tenor w/ Ko'olau Hardshell Case

FS: KoAloha Tenor w/ Ko'olau Hardshell Case $900 OBO Decided I'm going to keep :)
  8. PedalFreak

FS: 1920's SAM MOS Soprano Ukulele ALL ORIGINAL! w/ Original Case

Selling my 20's era Made In Chicago SAM MOS Soprano Ukulele. It is in all original condition, original White Plastic Friction Tuners, Figured Mahogany Body, Original Vintage Hardshell. The finish is in great shape, scuffs, minor finish checking here and there. I bought this b/c it sounded...
  9. PedalFreak

Cordoba Pepe Ukuleles Incoming! :D

Just got word from Cordoba that our shipment of the new Pepe Romero designed ukulele's are on their way! Can't wait. I'll post some photos and review when they come in. I know there have been people looking for these, so wanted to share that they're making their way into the world now.
  10. PedalFreak

Taylor Ukulele's...Some New (or not new) Info :)

Hey everyone, have some info for everyone that is interested in the Taylor ukuleles. I just spent the past few days out at the Taylor Guitar factory. They do something really cool for dealers, they bring us out to the factory for a few days for what they call Taylor University. During our...
  11. PedalFreak

Great news from Randee's Music!!! New Ukes Incoming :)

Just wanted to let everyone here be the first to know about some new stuff going on at the shop I work for. I've been growing our uke inventory as best I can the past few years (as I don't sign the checks it's not growing as fast as I'd like). We've been a Kala dealer for several years now...
  12. PedalFreak

NEW Gretsch Camp Uke!

We just got a shipment of these Camp ukes! Pretty cool :) Actually sounds a little better than the originals I've played :D
  13. PedalFreak

Anyone own an Earnest Stradelele?

Anyone own one of these ukes? What do you think of it? It's been on my radar for a few years now, been thinking about it more lately :)
  14. PedalFreak

Kona Coffee

Any one else big into coffee here? I buy my beans direct from different plantations on the Big Island. Just wondering which brands of Kona you've tried and liked. I just got some from Greenwell Farms. Their Estate and Peaberry. Didn't care for the Estate too much, the Peaberry was amazing...
Top Bottom