potatowaste
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Birthday Greetings Sean....hope you have a wonderful day.....and buy a new birthday ukulele......
    Did you see the guy from Mississauga who signed on to UU? He says he also has a friend who's getting a uke. He did answer me saying he was interested but still has not confirmed. I phone the other lady that was interested and she is also interested but made no commitment so it might just be the two of us to start with but we'll play it by ear. I also have a FaceBook group for MUG.
    Announcing the MUG (Mississauga Ukulele Get-together) Saturday April 30th at 2pm at Park Royal Bible Church 2400 Truscott Blvd. Mississauga, Ontario. Call me (Fred) 647-400-2632 for more info! If we get a few people interested to make this a monthly event then we will continue.
    Not really. One other lady who plays the uke as part of her schtick as a clown is interested. That's it so far. I may have to pay a visit to the Orangeville jam next month and see if I can get any bites.
    Just thought I'd let you know;

when ever I join a forum while signing up when I get to the "member that referred you line" I always go into the member list and hit ctrl+F and press a random key (this time P) to select a user that 'referred' me... this time it was you.

Some forums offer nifty perks to ppl that refer... so there you have it.
    Cool - thanks for taking the time to have a look. I'm glad UU restored my original user account.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…